10 cars you don't want to crash

Adrian@TORQEN

I wouldn't want to crash:

An original Mini or a Reliant Robin. I think both are guaranteed death traps or leg-taker-awayers at least.

Anyway, out of the "10 cars you don't want to crash" they are also "10 cars i'd never consider buying" thankfully

Edited by Rock_Steady

4 stars isn't that bad, I'd get in it. Considering my mum had 1 metro, which is what the rover 100 was and a rover 100 which I wrote off at 18 and that got 1 star, and I drove it like a Nutter and I'm still walking.

4 or 5 star is adequate for me.

I wouldn't want to crash:

An original Mini or a Reliant Robin. I think both are guaranteed death traps or leg-taker-awayers at least.

Anyway, out of the "10 cars you don't want to crash" they are also "10 cars i'd never consider buying" thankfully

My now wife crashed her classic mini and walked away. The car technically had a crumple zone as the front end folded nicely where the rust was ;) she avoided a crash with a low mileage limited edition mini. She got out, shouted a bit and was fine from it all.

Whenever I attended accidents involving Saxo's there was always a good chance of a fatality or serious injury. I've also seen a Volvo crash through a wooded area and all occupants x5 walk away from it.

I've just bought an XC90, Mainly for the boot space and ease of access for putting 2 babies in when on your own. But the sameness of the vehicle for the kid is an added bonus. Downside is pedestrians are screwed with only 1 star in NCAP for pedestrians tests.