do they suit

buster

Defo suit . I do like a bit of black on orange me thinks one day they will be black also I think they would look much better on a blue z if they stay silver.

i thought the same but mrs buster doesnt like em

Defo suit . I do like a bit of black on orange me thinks one day they will be black also I think they would look much better on a blue z if they stay silver.

i thought the same but mrs buster doesnt like em

put them on the car when she's walking the dog .

• Like 1

just to conclude from FB

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Unless

ofsfrs4.jpg

• Like 2

I've always liked this style of wheel.

Hasn't Caroline, 'Jetset's' wife got these on her car? I'm sure I've seen pics on here of them on a 350.

How many sets of wheels have you had in your ownership Bob? and include colour changes in the tally. :lol:

Hasn't Caroline, 'Jetset's' wife got these on her car? I'm sure I've seen pics on here of them on a 350.

How many sets of wheels have you had in your ownership Bob? and include colour changes in the tally. :lol:

lost count now :lol:;)

I know of a 350gt with some similar wheels on... :stir: :stir: :stir:

You might bump into storm girl if you put them on your Z bob ;)

is that the NISMO one :lol:

and i seem to have missed this whole storm girl saga?? :wacko:

Edited by StevoD

I know of a 350gt with some similar wheels on... :stir: :stir: :stir:

You might bump into storm girl if you put them on your Z bob ;)

is that the NISMO one :lol:

and i seem to have missed this whole storm girl saga?? :wacko:

maaaaaaybe the "nizmo" one :lol:

Google storm girl, it's really embarrassing for her. She's delusional, but they're good friends :lol:

Do you mean these.....very similar, oh and they're on my Zed now :) .

P1014556.jpg

Pete

• 3 weeks later...