Another Z newbie

Hi all,

just thought I would join the ever increasing list of new zed owners.

Been looking at getting a 350 on and off for a year. Missed out on a couple, but finally got a rare silver one a few weeks ago. 2003, full Nissan service history, 71000 miles, no mods but got some winter wheels and tyres thrown in.

Didn't really know about this forum, but when ordering the Mishimoto fan shroud from Clarke Motorsport, they mentioned it so that reminded me to join up....so here I am.

Looking forward to the different driving experience the zed will bring, as I've mostly driven Nissan Pulsar Gti-r's for the last ten years.

Thanks all. I would post a couple of pics but hey are over the 1mb limit. I'll re-do them when I have a minute.

Forgot to say, first mod already done....stubby aerial. From reading you have to do that to an official member of the forum!!

Not planning to do much to the car at the moment, previous owner had only just replaced the back box with a Nissan standard one but still enjoying the sound. Totally different driving experience to the Pulsar though, lets just say it is more refined in a zed!

• 2 weeks later...