Viper Stripes on the Zed with pics!

evest

350LM09small1.jpg

350LM09small3.jpg

My Zed from LM09. I loved it, and would do it again happily. I say go for it, it's a very cheap mod you can always take off if you don't like.

HOLY ****!!!!! DAN HAD A STRIPE?!?!?!?!? AND A SUN STRIP!?!?! IS THAT REALLY DANS CAR?!??!?! AND STICKERS!!!! Edited by grundy225
  • Like 1

Yea I mean look at alive boys car stickered up Jeremy Kyle special he loves it crowds love it, he's sponsored everyone's happy world goes round :) despite what some think

Don't forget the blue wheels! :lol:

Nah they're covered in the 'Jeremy Kyle Special'
  • Like 1

With a full bodykit and the right colour scheme it could work. But on a standard car it looks naff

This. There is a big difference between having stripes as a part of a complete design covering the whole car and just slapping them on a standard car.

HOLY ****!!!!! DAN HAD A STRIPE?!?!?!?!? AND A SUN STRIP!?!?! IS THAT REALLY DANS CAR?!??!?! AND STICKERS!!!!

It was only for LM, they all came off once I got home. Everyone goes sticker-mad at LM, it's the one time of the year it's considered rude not to :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Stuck these on for a track day last week, actually quite like them for now !!!

8ymuquze.jpg

Stripes look better around the skirts than over the top!! N

Saw your car the other day parked up in your drive when I used Beaminster as a cut through to get to Clayhall Avenue from Longwood - stickers look good :thumbs: