Viper Stripes on the Zed with pics!

evest

Well I thought well done stripes look good but maybe I`m just not down with it anymore (or ever was).

I just remember being old enough to be into cars in the 80`s and no self respecting muscle car was ever seen without them but I suppose that image has just been ruined now as you say with the Corsa boys.

So let me just make sure I`ve got this now then so I know what`s "in" in future;

We don`t like stripes but we do like dayglow colours and stickers plastered all over and we do like rear wings that look like they were made by Boeing ?

We don`t like Lambo doors but we do like the wheels set at such an angle that it looks like the suspension has collapsed ?

We don`t like CHAVS or RICERS but we do like putting badges on to make it look like a sportier model than it actually is ?

Just so I don`t show that I`m old and out of touch in future ...... ;):surrender::lol:

We don`t like stripes but we do like dayglow colours and stickers plastered all over and we do like rear wings that look like they were made by Boeing ? Sticker not really unless there there for a reason, regarding Wings #becauseracecar

We don`t like Lambo doors but we do like the wheels set at such an angle that it looks like the suspension has collapsed ? Lambo door im not really to fussed about, demon camber is poo but race car camber is cool

We don`t like CHAVS or RICERS but we do like putting badges on to make it look like a sportier model than it actually is ? you like chavs and ricers back in the day? and yes marking up your car to what it isnt isnt cool

Just so I don`t show that I`m old and out of touch in future ...... ;):surrender::lol:

Little bit harsh, especially coming from someone who lives in Manchester :lol:

Your car looks a bit "Jeremy Kyle" actually.

I'm sure the "posh folk" of Surrey **** their sides when you drive past.

Edited by Kev

Little bit harsh, especially coming from someone who lives in Manchester :lol:

Your car looks a bit "Jeremy Kyle" actually.

I'm sure the "posh folk" of Surrey **** their sides when you drive past.

Cracking. Glad you approve. Try not to get a hernia when you pull your head out of your arse.

Lol this is going to get intresting

It's not. I cba.

Just don't like it when someone indirectly says Manchester is a @*!# hole.

It is far from it.

Too right. Got to agree with that.

It`s only the weather that`s crap, most of the time. And the congestion everywhere, that`s a bit of a pain. And speed cameras everywhere too. And no open roads to blast around in the Zed or on the bike. Oh, and no where to park cos everywhere`s double yellows, but that's it. Well apart from speed bumps everywhere as well and no Metro Link out towards Wigan and ... -

come to think of it - why have I lived here for 53 years ? Going to move over to Lincolnshire where the wife`s from. They have sunshine and villages and de restricted roads and countryside and free parking and cheap houses and ......(mind you, don`t really want to be too near the In laws though)....Perhaps a move to TOWE would be better - always looks great on the tele - pretty girls, and partying, and pretty girls, and drinks down the local, and pretty girls, (not that I watch it of course - the wife always has it on) ...... Did I mention the weathers always crap here ?...... ;):lol:

Edited by Wayne370Z
  • Like 3

Lol this is going to get intresting

It's not. I cba.

Just don't like it when someone indirectly says Manchester is a @*!# hole.

It is far from it.

Too right. Got to agree with that.

It`s only the weather that`s crap, most of the time. And the congestion everywhere, that`s a bit of a pain. And speed cameras everywhere too. And no open roads to blast around in the Zed or on the bike. Oh, and no where to park cos everywhere`s double yellows, but that's it. Well apart from speed bumps everywhere as well and no Metro Link out towards Wigan and ... -

come to think of it - why have I lived here for 53 years ? Going to move over to Lincolnshire where the wife`s from. They have sunshine and villages and de restricted roads and countryside and free parking and cheap houses and ......(mind you, don`t really want to be too near the In laws though)....Perhaps a move to TOWE would be better - always looks great on the tele - pretty girls, and partying, and pretty girls, and drinks down the local, and pretty girls, (not that I watch it of course - the wife always has it on) ...... Did I mention the weathers always crap here ?...... ;):lol:

"it aint where your from, it's where your at " - stone roses

Manchester is the same as most big cities, some nice places, some not so nice but the actual city is nice, same as london, liverpool, chester etc etc

The day people start doing this I will sell my car.

This is the reason I don't normally have older cars. The "Jeremy Kyle" brigade ruin them.

Well I thought well done stripes look good but maybe I`m just not down with it anymore (or ever was).

I just remember being old enough to be into cars in the 80`s and no self respecting muscle car was ever seen without them but I suppose that image has just been ruined now as you say with the Corsa boys.

So let me just make sure I`ve got this now then so I know what`s "in" in future;

We don`t like stripes but we do like dayglow colours and stickers plastered all over and we do like rear wings that look like they were made by Boeing ?

We don`t like Lambo doors but we do like the wheels set at such an angle that it looks like the suspension has collapsed ?

We don`t like CHAVS or RICERS but we do like putting badges on to make it look like a sportier model than it actually is ?

Hmmmmm.....:ninja:

10662003_10154769413040249_2207874459979046950_o.jpg