Ordered A Silver 370Z Nismo Almost 14 Weeks Ago

Turboextreme

Yeh, I pick it up beginning of December. It's going to be a long 3 weeks.

According to the sales guy he had a choice of two so took the black one as a demonstrator and the white one as a showroom car.

Congrats mate! It's that very car that made me want one so badly! Have you been to see it/drive it?

:angry: Desira Nissan in Norwich has a 2015 Nismo in the showroom in white if anyone is interested for 38k ;)

Not now they don't.������

Are you implying you bought it? They have got a black one in now btw?

That looks awesome mate! Have you picked it up yet? I'm toying with the idea of ordering one in white (would never have thought silver would look so good mind). Having difficulties deciding at the moment after reading a few mixed reviews. Will be very interested to see what you think of the interior quality etc..

If you've been lurking around the forum for a while you'll have seen that a few of us have the Mk1 Nismo. The only real difference in the interior of the Mk2 is the Recaro seats. Quality is very decent - not Porsche standard but very good and apparently all 370Zs are a big step up on the 350s interior (can't say myself as I've never owned a 350).

Glad to hear that the quality is good, it's never bothered me in the 350 but a what are review of the new Nismo said it's very poor and a lot of rattles and shakes! And only just realised they don't have electrically adjustable/heated seats. Poor that something 8k more than a gt would have some missing features!

They're no noisier than a normal 370. Not the quietest or smoothest ride but it's probably no worse than most cars that sit low down on fat tyres. :)

Cheers mate! I've never even been in a normal one tbh and just looked online to see if there's any near me to go and test drive but the nearest one is 60 miles away! :(

Yeh, I pick it up beginning of December. It's going to be a long 3 weeks.

According to the sales guy he had a choice of two so took the black one as a demonstrator and the white one as a showroom car.

Congrats mate! It's that very car that made me want one so badly! Have you been to see it/drive it?

Nope, it's an upgrade from a standard 370 and I just want one. It's a cracking car.

Seeing as I'm looking into financing one, would you mind if I asked you to maybe PM me some rough details of the deal you had? Assuming it was in finance! Hope that's not too cheeky, just want to make sure the dealer isn't trying to mug me off! Haha!

;) There will be more 2015 owners than the 2014 ones soon, sipar69 you will have even more of a rarer beast then :p

That might explain why everyone who walks past the car has to have a look at the badge to see what it is :lol:

Looking forward to seeing pictures of yours soon.

Now I have put the Z badges on mine people ask what it is.

The Nismo is going to be another level though. Funny how they are selling the same amount of Nismos to normal 70's now.

Edited by 370Ad

What do you think of the exhaust?

:teeth: I can't really comment at the moment as I need to give it some beans with the window down but the rain has stopped me from doing that but I thought it wasn't that quiet, my lad heard me come up the road in it.

Edited by Turboextreme
  • Like 2