Ordered A Silver 370Z Nismo Almost 14 Weeks Ago

Turboextreme

I genuinely think it looks too similar to the standard 370... Even if i didn't own the mk1 I would think that. Let's not get into this debate again ... Is all personal preference

Tbh I like both, I'd be happy with either, different but both appealing

Exactly my thoughts. Would be grateful for either. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Sooooo lovely :cloud9:

Anyway, to hijack this thread I'm now test driving both the v1 and v2 Nismos.

You might get to drive the Ver. 1 but when did they tell you could test drive the 2015 model?

They have one on order down in Romford allegedly, although I don't have an exact date yet. They reckon about a couple of weeks though.

These are the side images of the silver and black cars from the Nissan USA website, I think the black car is going to look nice. The red one looks good but that might not be a colour option for the European market and I don't see the point of the red trimming as it does not stand out.

Ekona: I would be truly shocked if one of the new cars turned up in the UK in the next couple of months let alone in two weeks time ;)

post-22709-0-13140100-1413016424_thumb.jpg

post-22709-0-19691600-1413016425_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

These are the side images of the silver and black cars from the Nissan USA website, I think the black car is going to look nice. The red one looks good but that might not be a colour option for the European market and I don't see the point of the red trimming as it does not stand out.

I'd want the black one ~ look's much better with the red accents. B)

• Like 1

I'd want the black one ~ look's much better with the red accents. B)

Yes I think I am liking the black car more now on the newer model as the outside will also match the interior. I originally went with a silver car to keep down costs as I had a set budget for a car but now I have waited longer this budget has increased.

• Like 1

Sooooo lovely :cloud9:

Anyway, to hijack this thread I'm now test driving both the v1 and v2 Nismos.

You might get to drive the Ver. 1 but when did they tell you could test drive the 2015 model?

They have one on order down in Romford allegedly, although I don't have an exact date yet. They reckon about a couple of weeks though.

Aesthetics aside, I expect you'd get a fair idea of whether you want one from driving the MK1.

Seems unlikely that if you dislike the Mk1 to drive, the very minor differences in the suspension of the Mk2 would change your mind. Similarly, although the Mk2 seats look much nicer, the seats in the Mk1 are actually pretty good in terms of being supportive etc. Testing the Mk1 might at least help you to decide whether to wait for the Mk2 to make it over here……….

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 1

Yup, I spoke to mine yesterday too, and they ordered a car yesterday that's due in on Oct 20th. Once past the PDI it's coming straight to me as a demo for my test, then it goes into the franchise for demo or sale.

that will have a good discount after you're road test ;)

spoke to a Nissan dealer today who said he has been notified that the 2015 MY NISMO 370z will be available from later this month

Available to order maybe but I cant see the new cars going to the customer till in the New Year.

in the showroom

http://www.automotiveaddicts.com/47841/2015-nissan-370z-nismo-review-test-drive

Edited by GIXXERUK
  • Like 1

spoke to a Nissan dealer today who said he has been notified that the 2015 MY NISMO 370z will be available from later this month

Available to order maybe but I cant see the new cars going to the customer till in the New Year.

in the showroom

http://www.automotiveaddicts.com/47841/2015-nissan-370z-nismo-review-test-drive

I can understand that because if you can't see the car in the flesh how could they sell any. It would be interesting to see when they fulfil the first orders. Obviously you can tell I am a little bit annoyed by this whole old car, new car thing.