Ordered A Silver 370Z Nismo Almost 14 Weeks Ago

Turboextreme

:lol:The salesman did say that I had to promise not to crash it, as he'd spoken with the franchise manager to get one in stock and it wouldn't do his career any good if I binned it!

Just for a laugh you should turn up at the dealership with full race gear on & helmet with a Go-Pro attached. :lol:

Although it may stop you getting the test drive but it could be worth it just to see the salesman's face. :D

• Like 1

:lol: The salesman did say that I had to promise not to crash it, as he'd spoken with the franchise manager to get one in stock and it wouldn't do his career any good if I binned it!

Make sure they've removed the shipping spacers from the front springs before you do your test drive.

spoke to a Nissan dealer today who said he has been notified that the 2015 MY NISMO 370z will be available from later this month

Available to order maybe but I cant see the new cars going to the customer till in the New Year.

in the showroom

http://www.automotiv...view-test-drive

I can understand that because if you can't see the car in the flesh how could they sell any. It would be interesting to see when they fulfil the first orders. Obviously you can tell I am a little bit annoyed by this whole old car, new car thing.

"Ordered ETA 22nd October Vibrant Red"

from another forum

Is that review translated from another language or just very badly written? Looks we need the official Ekona review!

Did you write that 'in the style' of the review ?

;)

Yeah. Be a good idea for me to check for typos when criticising someone else's writing. D'oh! :)

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 1

Yup, I spoke to mine yesterday too, and they ordered a car yesterday that's due in on Oct 20th. Once past the PDI it's coming straight to me as a demo for my test, then it goes into the franchise for demo or sale.

Ekona, next time you speak to them ask when customers will be able to order them from, the dealership I am using seem to know sod all ;)

Yup, I spoke to mine yesterday too, and they ordered a car yesterday that's due in on Oct 20th. Once past the PDI it's coming straight to me as a demo for my test, then it goes into the franchise for demo or sale.

Ekona, next time you speak to them ask when customers will be able to order them from, the dealership I am using seem to know sod all ;)

"Ordered ETA 22nd October Vibrant Red"

From another forum

Will do matey :)

GIXXERUK, why are you reposting? The comment is not clear in the first place. Dealership ordered in Vibrant Red for the showroom and what forum (link?) As it still doesn't answer the question I regard to a customer ordering one.

Right take you're time and read carefully..........

my original post said the dealership will have them in a few weeks.

I then posted that someone has already ordered a vibrant red and the eta is 22nd of october - I assumed you hadn't seen the original post because you asked Dan to find out when the N2 can be ordered ......... so I reposted

I have not posted a link

You're posts seem very dismissive

My posts come across as dismissive due to the fact that Nissan has messed me about in regards to my original order, they have £2000 of my money and I have no car to show for it or any delivery date anywhere on the horizon :angry:. Posts are like text messages and emails as they can be easily misconstrued and not always clear to the reader as demonstrated above on my part.

Thanks for clearing up any confusion ;)

My posts come across as dismissive due to the fact that Nissan has messed me about in regards to my original order, they have £2000 of my money and I have no car to show for it or any delivery date anywhere on the horizon :angry:. Posts are like text messages and emails as they can be easily misconstrued and not always clear to the reader as demonstrated above on my part.

Thanks for clearing up any confusion ;)

no problem, I can understand you're frustration, unfortunately it is not an isolated incident. I know of two people in the last six weeks who have withdrawn their Nismo order due to Nissan being unable to confirm a delivery date

Just to confirm the N2 is available to order so I would contact Nissan

They really are great cars for the money.

It'll be worth the wait.

Yes I am sure it will be worth the wait but to say you will get the car in 2015 is a little bit ambiguous, it could mean Dec 15.

Sipar69 I am getting the car for a good price as they are honouring the price I was going to pay for the 2014 model.

Guess it comes down to the colour and the stock that is already in the UK as to the actual delivery date. Nissan got thier fingers burned in the recession 6 years ago with a field full of cars they couldn't sell so most things are to order nowerdays :thumbs:

Some one has a red uk 2015 nismo, I have seen some pics and looks good and he has it in his hands now, (Its on another forum)

I have just seen it mate, not a happy bunny me. Be interesting to find out how he got a 2015 model so soon when the dealership and Nissan UK can't give me any information when I am likely to get a car and I ordered a car more than 3 months ago.

Do you know what is even worse, he ordered it on the 15th October and got it on the 22nd October, Nissan you are a joke. I am going to write a nice letter to Nissan UK this weekend.

Edited by Turboextreme