Ordered A Silver 370Z Nismo Almost 14 Weeks Ago

Turboextreme

I like the old Nismo but that is something else! I would have still liked a big spoiler but the front bumper is soooo much nicer!

The new variant is growing on me - I didn't like the styling at all when I first saw it but I'm appreciating it more now (although I still prefer the Mk1). I would miss the big spoiler which helps to set the Nismo apart from the standard car. I think I'd have a red one - it looks great in that colour and would match the interior. Maybe next time..... :)

Turbo-Extreme - I will be interested to hear what you think of the exhaust note and whether you decide to mod it for more sound. :)

Edited by sipar69

SO MUCH WANT

Nissan dealer at nottingham as a black Nismo in stock and a white one registered, might have been a customers tho or demo , just had a quick look around it and a little sit in,the seats are very hugging and half leather, thought they only came in cloth or is that just the MK1's ?

SO MUCH WANT

Nissan dealer at nottingham as a black Nismo in stock and a white one registered, might have been a customers tho or demo , just had a quick look around it and a little sit in,the seats are very hugging and half leather, thought they only came in cloth or is that just the MK1's ?

Yep - the new seats are much improved. The MK1s are cloth only.

That looks awesome mate! Have you picked it up yet? I'm toying with the idea of ordering one in white (would never have thought silver would look so good mind). Having difficulties deciding at the moment after reading a few mixed reviews. Will be very interested to see what you think of the interior quality etc..

That looks awesome mate! Have you picked it up yet? I'm toying with the idea of ordering one in white (would never have thought silver would look so good mind). Having difficulties deciding at the moment after reading a few mixed reviews. Will be very interested to see what you think of the interior quality etc..

If you've been lurking around the forum for a while you'll have seen that a few of us have the Mk1 Nismo. The only real difference in the interior of the Mk2 is the Recaro seats. Quality is very decent - not Porsche standard but very good and apparently all 370Zs are a big step up on the 350s interior (can't say myself as I've never owned a 350).

:angry: Desira Nissan in Norwich has a 2015 Nismo in the showroom in white if anyone is interested for 38k ;)

Not now they don't.😜

Are you implying you bought it? They have got a black one in now btw?

If you've been lurking around the forum for a while you'll have seen that a few of us have the Mk1 Nismo. The only real difference in the interior of the Mk2 is the Recaro seats. Quality is very decent - not Porsche standard but very good and apparently all 370Zs are a big step up on the 350s interior (can't say myself as I've never owned a 350).

Glad to hear that the quality is good, it's never bothered me in the 350 but a what are review of the new Nismo said it's very poor and a lot of rattles and shakes! And only just realised they don't have electrically adjustable/heated seats. Poor that something 8k more than a gt would have some missing features!

• Like 1

:angry: Desira Nissan in Norwich has a 2015 Nismo in the showroom in white if anyone is interested for 38k ;)

Not now they don't.������

Are you implying you bought it? They have got a black one in now btw?

Glad to hear that the quality is good, it's never bothered me in the 350 but a what are review of the new Nismo said it's very poor and a lot of rattles and shakes! And only just realised they don't have electrically adjustable/heated seats. Poor that something 8k more than a gt would have some missing features!

They're no noisier than a normal 370. Not the quietest or smoothest ride but it's probably no worse than most cars that sit low down on fat tyres. :)