95 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your car of the month?

• csmith
    • Delboy_z
    • Bizz
    • NeilP
    • Amy
    • AMT

Think we have had this problem before when a member lost a poll he had started and it stems from the first post being edited when the poll somehow gets deleted and there is no known way of getting it back. And that is what Al did although I think this might be the first case of a Mod/Admin getting caught out.

Just one of those things unfortunately. :shrug:

Hope people see this and recast their votes though as the poll is totally t*ts up compared to when I last viewed it. :surrender::lol:

NeilP and Bizz where drawing equal with 16 votes each followed by csmith, then Amy with Delboy & AMT on zero votes. :dry:

• Like 1

Looking like it could be a draw. Do we get to vote again in that case ? :stir:

In the case of a draw there will be a "vote off" between the persons drawing.

Although since there was no May winner, it's possible that if 2 persons draw they will both go through to the end of year vote.

We'll see.

What's the spec on NeilP's zed in a nutshell?

Roll cage, Recaro seats, haltech ECU, KW coilovers, Buddy club decat exhaust, too much camber :lol: and NOS. Neil can correct any of that if I am wrong.

Fully adjustable suspension arms, Haltech Platinum pro ecu, PU bushes, Nismo injectors, Nismo R Tune intake, Genuine gismo factory fitted kit... hmmm I feel as though I'm still missing something
  • Like 1