95 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your car of the month?

• csmith
    • Delboy_z
    • Bizz
    • NeilP
    • Amy
    • AMT

What's the spec on NeilP's zed in a nutshell?

Roll cage, Recaro seats, haltech ECU, KW coilovers, Buddy club decat exhaust, too much camber :lol: and NOS. Neil can correct any of that if I am wrong.

Fully adjustable suspension arms, Haltech Platinum pro ecu, PU bushes, Nismo injectors, Nismo R Tune intake, Genuine gismo factory fitted kit... hmmm I feel as though I'm still missing something

Stubby aerial?! :surrender:B)

• Like 3

Roll cage, Recaro seats, haltech ECU, KW coilovers, Buddy club decat exhaust, too much camber :lol: and NOS. Neil can correct any of that if I am wrong.

Fully adjustable suspension arms, Haltech Platinum pro ecu, PU bushes, Nismo injectors, Nismo R Tune intake, Genuine gismo factory fitted kit... hmmm I feel as though I'm still missing something

Stubby aerial?! :surrender:B)

Amazing!! How did you notice that lol? I new I was forgetting something! :lol:

Admired your Zed many a time, ....that's why you've got my vote Neilp although it was very close between you and Bizz. B):D

Thanks mate! Its appreciated! I must say if I wasn't in this competition it would be a tough choice to pick one of the others :)
  • Like 1

The sort of stuff dreams are made of! Neil can you PM me your build thread so i can have a nose, sounds amazing!

The sort of stuff dreams are made of! Neil can you PM me your build thread so i can have a nose, sounds amazing!

Just found it for you. :D

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53697-neilp-build-thread-nos-i-need-nos/

Grab a beer first though, ..you may be there a while. :lol:

• Like 1

Since when were we allowed to comment on these threads? Just realised it's got 4 pages :lol:

Neil huge credit to you and csmith in giving bizz a run for his money- a competition car built in the way he has done. I thought he would've ran away with it this month

I don't know what I'm more surprised at- how few votes amy has.... Or that someone had voted for AMT? :lol:

• Like 5

I don't know what I'm more surprised at- how few votes amy has....

See the thing I think and this is only imo but Amys Zed is a girls car. It's owned by a girl and modded to her tastes.

That's not to say it doesn't look great or isn't a good Zed, .....it's just that with the majority of members being men on here that when it comes to a choice of what car they like it's bound to be something more like bizz's with the sheer power of the LS engine or like Neilp's with it's balls in your face awesome styling. B):D

• Like 3

See the thing I think and this is only imo but Amys Zed is a girls car. It's owned by a girl and modded to her tastes.

That's not to say it doesn't look great or isn't a good Zed, .....it's just that with the majority of members being men on here that when it comes to a choice of what car they like it's bound to be something more like bizz's with the sheer power of the LS engine or like Neilp's with it's balls in your face awesome styling. B):D

I also pack some grunt lol, albeit in the form of a bottle! :lol::thumbs:
  • Like 1

+1. Her car is not to my tastes at all.

• Like 1