95 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your car of the month?

• csmith
    • Delboy_z
    • Bizz
    • NeilP
    • Amy
    • AMT

Yep Bizz's car is sweet! I really like a few cars in this. Really surprised that Amy's car isn't getting more votes!

Along with Grahams post, I think it's just a bad month to enter in :lol: too many great cars!

Yep Bizz's car is sweet! I really like a few cars in this. Really surprised that Amy's car isn't getting more votes!

Along with Grahams post, I think it's just a bad month to enter in :lol: too many great cars!

Lol when I entered I was thinking that but thought, if you want to be the best you've got to go up against the best :lol:

• Like 2

I don't know what I'm more surprised at- how few votes amy has....

See the thing I think and this is only imo but Amys Zed is a girls car. It's owned by a girl and modded to her tastes.

That's not to say it doesn't look great or isn't a good Zed, .....it's just that with the majority of members being men on here that when it comes to a choice of what car they like it's bound to be something more like bizz's with the sheer power of the LS engine or like Neilp's with it's balls in your face awesome styling. B):D

yep

Arrrr 27 each!?!?! This is killing me. Awesome awesome stuff guys :-) such a tough month!

Drift battle to determine the winner :lol:

That would be awesome. :lol: ...even better if followed by a quarter mile & handling course. B)

Best of three events wins. :D

Arrrr 27 each!?!?! This is killing me. Awesome awesome stuff guys :-) such a tough month!

That would be awesome. :lol: ...even better if followed by a quarter mile & handling course. B)

i think thats fair

• Like 1

Trying to get neil to do a quarter mile is like trying to get blood from a stone! I think he's just scared :lol:

• Like 2

Trying to get neil to do a quarter mile is like trying to get blood from a stone! I think he's just scared :lol:

Lol Stevie, straight lines are for people who can't drive, i've already told you that ;) You demonstrated this excellently at knockhill :lol: :lol: :thumbs:;)