Say "YEAH" if you have recently pressed the magic button!

veeg33

After having my zed for almost 3 weeks, I've finally pressed the magic button ie ESP off. OMG, it was epic! So much fun with its off but I was only doing pretty low speed. Got the back out so easily. Fantastic! Still not experienced enough to go any faster and would not like to crash my zed.

Do you have it on all the time or off? I think I'll defo have it on in the wet.

Edited by veeg33
  • Like 2

Mine has a habbit of kicking in under acceleration and when changing from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd. For that reason I tend to just turn it off.

I didn't realize it was such a big deal to be honest? The car still feels very planted without it on and it gives loads of warning before trying to spit you out anyway....

• Like 2

Mine has a habbit of kicking in under acceleration and when changing from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd. For that reason I tend to just turn it off.

I didn't realize it was such a big deal to be honest? The car still feels very planted without it on and it gives loads of warning before trying to spit you out anyway....

Exactly!

My TC doesn't come on and I've got a SC bolted on (unless I hammer it in first), I would suggest better tyres... :lol:

I'm currently using kumho ku39's, had no problems at all once the traction control is off, they have a load of grip and perfrom very well. I had the same problem with my previous tyres and they were falcons

Possible problem with my traction control? I don't know, either way I hate the feeling of it kicking in when I'm pushing on along a B road or something.

My TC doesn't come on and I've got a SC bolted on (unless I hammer it in first), I would suggest better tyres... :lol:

Or smoother gear changes, I use budget tyres and I've never had an issue.

Cheeky git! haha. It cuts in all the time, even at 4,000 rpm when accelerating in second gear etc.

Then you need to adjust your driving style surely? (not that you have to but for the sake of this conversation)

If you're making the TC come on it's because the wheels are losing grip so if you do it without the TC on you're still losing grip it's just nothing is molesting your experience.

I guess it's horses for courses but I don't find it restrictive at all, apart from when I want to get out in a small gap on a damp road :lol: