Well thats just effin well great...

coldel

Just got up and noticed my neighbour opposite reversing out the drive opposite my house and go into the kitchen, suddenly knock at the door. My neighbour to my left on my side of the street says "They just reversed into your Skyline and drove off" - so I goes out and there it is:

photo-13_zpsdb498ca4.jpg

Knocked on their door but got some babysitter answer saying they have gone out. So left my number and said to call me back ASAP.

I AM FUMING.

They only moved in about 4 months ago, I made every effort to be nice to them, introduce them to people in the immediate area and everything - its not as if they don't know me, where I live or whose car it is. I have witnesses next door as well if they get shirty, I also saw them reversing out immediately before it happened and we know they took they car as when I knocked the baby sitter said they had driven off. Hopeful that I can get it sorted, just a pain to now have a messed up front bumper for however many weeks till I can get it done.

They only moved in about 4 months ago, I made every effort to be nice to them, introduce them to people in the immediate area and everything - its not as if they don't know me, where I live or whose car it is. I have witnesses next door as well if they get shirty, I also saw them reversing out immediately before it happened and we know they took they car as when I knocked the baby sitter said they had driven off. Hopeful that I can get it sorted, just a pain to now have a messed up front bumper for however many weeks till I can get it done.

That sucks balls coldel. :thumbdown:

Maybe though, ...they had a booking/appointment etc that they could not be late for and will do the right thing letting you know as soon as they get back that they damaged your car. Let's hope so.

What a pita though and me personally I would have told you straight away no matter what I had to do/get to. Let's hope they're honest "good" neighbours. :thumbs:

What a shower, sound a bit like my new neighbours who moved in a few years ago

and haven't cut the grass in their garden since..!! or indeed talked to me..!!

Everybody else in our small close are wonderful. Good Luck mate getting it sorted. :surrender: