Chirag1988's Build Thread - service update

Wheels look great dude. Never been a fan off dark wheels, but this shade works really well. I like it alot.

One question, now you have 19' on are you thinking the same as me, car needs to be lowered slightly? I find my car seems to sit a bit higher than it did on 18's. :wacko:

Edited by monkeybrain1234

Chirag. You need to smoke out the front reflectors to complete the stealth look. Covered mine with some wrap a couple of months ago.

Funnily enough I'm fond of the orange reflectors - I know I'm part of a small minority :lol: it's because I've got an orange and black theme going, with the alezan interior and also the orange engine bay too ;)

Yep, would be good to see your name down for Incarnation in the Spring on Brighton sea front too. Great day out. Hope to see you and the car at the Woodman end of Jan.

Edited by Payco

• 3 weeks later...

Wheels look great dude. Never been a fan off dark wheels, but this shade works really well. I like it alot.

One question, now you have 19' on are you thinking the same as me, car needs to be lowered slightly? I find my car seems to sit a bit higher than it did on 18's. :wacko:

Sorry Bhav, just seen your post mate. It will need lowering to close the arch gap but that's for another day. Possibly will look into air ride so that it's adjustable at any time with the press of a button ;)

• Like 1

stunner motor pal, read every page!!

whats next?

dd

Well I'm off to Vegas end of the month ago hoping to bring back a set of Injen CAI with me and then just enjoy the car! Aa above will possibly look into air ride but that's wayyy into the future at the moment :)

Sorry Bhav, just seen your post mate. It will need lowering to close the arch gap but that's for another day. Possibly will look into air ride so that it's adjustable at any time with the press of a button ;)

Air ride. Nice. It's a bit addictive this modding malark! Lol :lol:

So not much in terms of a mod today, but rather more maintenance update. The front driver wheel bearing was starting to wear out and the noise had been getting progressively louder so thought I'd get it sorted. Jamie, aka Peanut on here, was kind enough to bring me back a bearing from his trip to the states which saved me a hell of a lot! Basically it was the same price there as dollars as it was here as pounds so a fair saving for a quality part. Took it down to the same place where they fitted my wheels and they did in an hour for next to nothing :)

New Moog wheel bearing

IMAG0269.jpg

Old vs New

IMAG0272.jpg

Bearing off and giving it a clean for fitting the new bearing

IMAG0274.jpg

New bearing on and good to go :thumbs:

IMAG0270.jpg