Chirag1988's Build Thread - service update

Thanks for the comments guys :) hoping to have it properly bonded smoothed together with the original lip for that OEM look. Let's see what the next few months bring - hopefully enough money for a chargespeed :cloud9:

I reckon just colour coding it would look better ..... If you smooth it into the bumper and should clip it on something that means a full bumper respray to sort it . As it is , you could just unscrew it and spray it again....

Thanks for the comments guys :) hoping to have it properly bonded smoothed together with the original lip for that OEM look. Let's see what the next few months bring - hopefully enough money for a chargespeed :cloud9:

I reckon just colour coding it would look better ..... If you smooth it into the bumper and should clip it on something that means a full bumper respray to sort it . As it is , you could just unscrew it and spray it again....

True say. I may do just that and just ask RT to fit it a bit better perhaps. might just need a bit of tigerseal to close the gaps

• 3 months later...

So a very minor update...

Out with the old...

IMAG0512.jpg

In with the new!

IMAG0514.jpg

Shifting feels so much better already! Just wish I'd had it for the Wales weekend. Oh well, got a nice drive up to the Lakes next month so should be good for that :)

Very bling, I like that alot. :thumbs:

Thanks mate, I know the neo chrome finish isn't to everyone's liking but it's nice to have something that stands out a bit ;) unfortunately there won't be much progress in my build thread for a while as a wedding is on the books so for the next year or so will just be enjoying the zed as it is :)

Haven't been on here for a while, with moving house etc, and loads to do that goes with that. Chirag, I like what you've been up to.

I notice you have the same gear knob as me. I fitted a neo chrome finisher with mine. Have a look at my build thread and if you want a finisher, I actually bought 2 when I got mine, in case somebody else needed one ( difficult to source and was from Italy)

Haven't been on here for a while, with moving house etc, and loads to do that goes with that. Chirag, I like what you've been up to.

I notice you have the same gear knob as me. I fitted a neo chrome finisher with mine. Have a look at my build thread and if you want a finisher, I actually bought 2 when I got mine, in case somebody else needed one ( difficult to source and was from Italy)

That finisher looks pretty nice mate! How much were they? I'm undecided as to if I prefer the look of the long shaft or not :lol:

Good stuff mate! The engine bay looks spot on, you did a good job with the paint!

Cheers Rav, noticed you're based in London. Whereabouts? There's a small meet happening this evening at Bluewater if you're about?

I'm based in chadwell heath mate, how about yourself? Won't be able to make it today, busy late nights work till next week. Is there a after party after the meet? :teeth:

Good stuff mate! The engine bay looks spot on, you did a good job with the paint!

Cheers Rav, noticed you're based in London. Whereabouts? There's a small meet happening this evening at Bluewater if you're about?

I'm based in chadwell heath mate, how about yourself? Won't be able to make it today, busy late nights work till next week. Is there a after party after the meet? :teeth:

No way, you're in chadders? I'm in Barkingside lol and there's another one of us 2mins from me and a third in East Ham. Well we'll prob be in bluewater from about 8ish for a couple of hours and then heading back this way. Drop me a PM with you number and I'll add you to our whatsapp group :thumbs: