Chirag1988's Build Thread - service update

Sorry Rav! :teeth:

Any news on the other skirt?

I called them up to let them know my car has two sides, Left and Right. Think they were shocked to hear that tbh. They offered me partial refund of £25 :dry:, failing to understand why amazon don't know what the half of £179 is. Anyway long story short they will send out a replacement.............. IN 2 MONTHS! (out of stock nonsense).

They had two in stock, one they sent to me and one to the poor woman who ordered a ironing board!

Just have to wait now. Happy with the price so can't complain. Congrats on your bumper, I know it looks good on my car but looks even better in black! B) I will come over to see it once its done!

Looking good mate. And best thing is getting a good price. I love a good old bargain. My only advice - use a reputable body shop or one you know can do a great job. Bumper like that deserves a top finish.

Definitely, I'll be getting it done properly by a good company ;)

Not jealous at all ;)

Looking good Chirag. Can't wait to see the new rear fitted

Same mate, I'm contemplating having the diffuser section a slightly different shade of black, maybe a charcoal or anthracite colour, to make it stand out a bit from the bumper section. If doing that I may even look at doing the side steps and the mines front lip in the same shade to see if it looks better or not.

Perhaps a photoshop would be good to check first...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So not really a progress update, but just wanted to show off my shiny black beauty :p

Spent 6hrs yesterday giving her a proper clean. Started with

Dust off spider webs

Rinse

Snow Foam

Rinse

Shampoo with Megs lambswool mitt

Shampoo again with clay mitt

Rinse

Dry

Poorboy's Black Hole Glaze & Buff

Autoglym HD Wax and buff

Few pics from before and after :)

IMAG1242.jpg

IMAG1243.jpg

IMAG1244.jpg

IMAG1246.jpg

IMAG1247.jpg

IMAG1249.jpg

IMAG1250.jpg

IMAG1251.jpg

IMAG1253.jpg

IMAG1257.jpg

IMAG1256.jpg

IMAG1254.jpg

Enjoy :)

• Like 5

• 5 weeks later...

And some photos of the complete finished article - words cannot describe how happy I am with the finish! We decided that the diffuser section should be Gunmetal so it contrasts against the all black. He also managed to sort out a curb mark on my front passenger side wheel so happy days all around!

IMG_7460.jpg

IMG_7463.jpg

IMG_7482.jpg

IMG_7483.jpg

IMG_7485.jpg

IMG_7488.jpg

IMG_7490.jpg

IMG_7491.jpg

IMG_7492.jpg

IMG_7493.jpg

IMG_7494.jpg

• Like 9