Chirag1988's Build Thread - service update

So when I want to buy it back from you it means that I get a bumper for free ha ha . It looks much better when it's all bonded together, it's like a one piece and you can't see those little imperfections when it was attached to bumper with just screws and adhesive tape.

Yeah I have sold her, it's been a month now when I am zedless.

Bring her to the Woodman meet this Sunday. Another top job by Taras and the crew at RTP.

Sorry Martin, I can't make it this Sunday as I've got the job of replacing all 4 brake discs and pads on Mrs' TT.

Also this wasn't done by Taras or RTP lol - the Chargespeed I've got is a genuine one rather than the replica, and I had it done by Igor at Carrozzeria in Maidenhead ;)

Bring her to the Woodman meet this Sunday. Another top job by Taras and the crew at RTP.

Sorry Martin, I can't make it this Sunday as I've got the job of replacing all 4 brake discs and pads on Mrs' TT.

Also this wasn't done by Taras or RTP lol - the Chargespeed I've got is a genuine one rather than the replica, and I had it done by Igor at Carrozzeria in Maidenhead ;)

Maidenhead in Berkshire? You should've stopped by to show her off!

Ahh didn't know you were based there mate otherwise I defo would have!

• Like 1

Rofl :lol:

Looking good dude! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yep, I'm in Windsor literally 2 miles away. Could've had a gym session whilst waiting for your car!

They've done a good job, so I'll have to keep that place in mind for future reference (:

Rofl :lol:

Looking good dude! :thumbs:

Cheers Matt! Bring on Wales 2016 (which you better not flop this time! :lol: )

P.S. Martin - Not saying RTP's work isn't good as I do rate them for the work they did when fitting my V2 spoiler, but just saying that this wasn't their work this time round :)

Yep, I'm in Windsor literally 2 miles away. Could've had a gym session whilst waiting for your car!

They've done a good job, so I'll have to keep that place in mind for future reference (:

That would have been a plan mate! Next time I'm round those ends ;) but yeah highly recommend Igor's work there :thumbs:

• Like 2

Thanks Bhav, to be perfectly honest she's been tucked away in the garage since bringing her back lol. Need to get the rear number plate cut to size which hopefully I'll be sorting today! But agreed I need to get to a nice location and take some decent pics ;)

• Like 1