Utter Cocks

ZMANALEX

If I'm driving hard/fast I hate a passenger talking to me about anything non essential let alone screaming in the back for no reason! and that's on track!

I'm going to get a passenger lap off you and sing 'Careless Whisper' the whole way around, right in your ear.

• Like 3

Bunch of spoilt rich kids!

Having spent a few years growing up in Malaysia I found most young lads could hardly afford to run a 2nd hand Civic let alone a Zed or GTR.

Performance cars carry so much tax even a zed would be about £100k new and don't depreciate fast either.

Added to the fact that the average wage is maybe 5 times less than UK its the equivalent to young lads in UK driving £500k supercars!

Most traffic police would "seek" to settle driving offences with "on the spot" SO CALLED FINES which affect these spoilt brats like water off a ducks back.

These guys should have their cars confiscated and CRUSHED.......Grrrrrr

• Like 1

Bunch of spoilt rich kids!

Having spent a few years growing up in Malaysia I found most young lads could hardly afford to run a 2nd hand Civic let alone a Zed or GTR.

Performance cars carry so much tax even a zed would be about £100k new and don't depreciate fast either.

Added to the fact that the average wage is maybe 5 times less than UK its the equivalent to young lads in UK driving £500k supercars!

Most traffic police would "seek" to settle driving offences with "on the spot" SO CALLED FINES which affect these spoilt brats like water off a ducks back.

These guys should have their cars confiscated and CRUSHED.......Grrrrrr

Crush the sh1t heads NOT the cars... :scare: :scare:

Never got the whole "racing" on straight roads with traffic, it proves nothing more than who will take the most risk!

Get a revolver, put a bullet in, spin the chamber and pull the trigger if you want to take a risk!