Wales 2014 "The Andy and Lydia" videos

andyvvc

Here ya go:

Open this in YouTube directly NOT on this thread. Select 1080p. YT has killed some of the quality, but the sounds remain .... erm, .... loud! (Bob and Adrian especially!) :O)

It was wet, windy and cold, but the videos are pretty good in places. They are in chronological order so Satdee, then Sundee AM and PM drives.

Cheers

Edited by andyvvc
  • Like 10

Some cracking footage there Andy and Lydia! Thanks again for the effort and hard work put in to get those shots!

Will - loving the clip of us at 24min :D

Edited by Humpy

Great video guys, some really good footage that captures the essence of the weekend. Bless you both for standing out there in the pouring rain getting wet and cold too!

+1 on that!

They did look cold as we drove past waving in our nice warm dry Zeds :lol:

Top effort :thumbs:

• Like 1

I'll glad a bike slowed me down just after the horseshoe, meant I had a gap to give it the beans when I saw you both standing there!

Some great footage already, can't wait for the photos too.

Think it might of actually been referring to Ragtopzed in the ginge convertible that you dont actually see in the video? Either that or some interesting driving eh Will ;)

Will - loving the clip of us at 24min :D

Careful!! ;)

Haha yeah Andy was that in reference to my driving :)

Nah - Lydia was going to step into the road to get some pics of you.....and i remembered that there tend to be more than just two Zeds in any single group... and sure enough another few came round the corner we were standing at :teeth:

Edited by andyvvc
  • Like 1