what is this? (strange badge inside)

-Bradders-

The evo write-up says the tyres should also be 275/35 rear, 245/35 front rather than the standard which as we all know is 225/45 front and 245/45 rear.

Also says about "much larger disks" being 355mm, not sure if this is all round, but again, standard brembo's are 324 front and the rears are 322.

Edited by cs2000

The evo write-up says the tyres should also be 275/35 rear, 245/35 front rather than the standard which as we all know is 225/45 front and 245/45 rear.

Also says about "much larger disks" being 355mm, not sure if this is all round, but again, standard brembo's are 324 front and the rears are 322.

Tyres will be if it has 19" LMGT4's, the brakes I've not heard about. Maybe you're looking at the 2007 USDM Nismo?

dunno you could get blue in america

Nismo-Nissan_350Z_2004_photo_01.jpg

That is actually a Nismo R-Tune of 2004 vintage. The S-Tune has a different Nismo bumper on it.

Pete

looks the same kit to me note S tune on the door

2004-Nissan-Nismo-350Z-S-Tune-SA-1024x768.jpg

Right, I'm guessing that there were different options then.

This was were I got the info from. The Blue one was described as an R-Tune a and the Silver one an S-Tune.

http://www.modified.com/roadtests/0405scc_nismo_350z/

The Silver S-Tune in this article has what looks like a standard bumper and no sideskirts and the Nismo rear spoiler is missing too.

Pete

I have no idea then looks different to them pics! the guy said it has ST on the log book? I think im going up Monday, only thing is im in clacton all weekend, then i got to get to near leeds on the day and get back lol!

Went to leeds from south london (4.5 hours) to pick up a mini i bought on ebay mate and back in one day. Just leave early and it will be easy in a zed.

I would say just look at the suspension, red springs and silver shocks is Nismo S Tune, rather than black on black, really easy to see from the rear!

Mine has red springs and silver shocks so it must be a Nismo S Tune ;)

Sorry should add, will have Nismo written on them ;)

I'm looking at buying a zed next week, and i've seen a few pics of it...

what is this badge on the center console?

Thanks in advance.

10263402_10202611098897084_136276187_o.jpg?oh=7fd10ff385843e312186916e0a98f56a&oe=5357F43D&__gda__=1398262370_2da51a14c6c1ba9acbf160219fdb92bd

We've gone through 3 pages of deciphering this one image to come to a conclusion :lol: At the end of the day, these could all just be replacement and bolt on parts. OP just needs to ask the seller what it is :lol:
  • Like 1

I would say just look at the suspension, red springs and silver shocks is Nismo S Tune, rather than black on black, really easy to see from the rear!

Mine has red springs and silver shocks so it must be a Nismo S Tune ;)

Sorry should add, will have Nismo written on them ;)

They have :teeth:

Its a 53 reg, also im not too fussed about the getting there and back lol we managed upminster to leeds in under 3 hours last time! but we getting the train up monday afternoon so i should be driving it back :p and its not 5000, its closer to 6 lol but exactly what i want :)

And everyone saying ask the owner, he's already said it says 350z ST on the log book ;)

Its a 53 reg, also im not too fussed about the getting there and back lol we managed upminster to leeds in under 3 hours last time! but we getting the train up monday afternoon so i should be driving it back :p and its not 5000, its closer to 6 lol but exactly what i want :)

And everyone saying ask the owner, he's already said it says 350z ST on the log book ;)

GO NOW!!

• Like 1

Probably that ^ but like i said its the one i want with the extras i want lol.

Also, original car registrations can be hand completed, so say someone with bad writing submitted the registration doc to the DVLA, it could have read 350z GT (As some do) but it was misread to say ST....

Edited by AliveBoy
  • Like 1