what is this? (strange badge inside)

-Bradders-

Its a 53 reg

S Tunes didnt come out till 05 (according to wiki), mystery solved :)

Just to **** on your bonfire that modfied website were road testing them in May 2004 doesn't mean they were on sale but we're produced in early 2004 at least

Its a 53 reg

S Tunes didnt come out till 05 (according to wiki), mystery solved :)

Just to **** on your bonfire that modfied website were road testing them in May 2004 doesn't mean they were on sale but we're produced in early 2004 at least

Only going by what Wiki says as mentioned, obviously its not the font of all knowledge. But would be surprised if they made an S Tune within a year of its release either way :)

Strange Badge for sale ............. £1500.00

Brand new still got the plastic on.

Just Insert in car and get £3000.00 more than book !

13988508894_f1cb3b8ea8_c.jpg

Bargain. :D

Is that including delivery though? :dry:

Edit: Also is there a fitting guide?

Edited by GMballistic

I think we should all start crying... i just called insurance... its group 48/50... im 24.. i pay £500 a year now.. i got 4 months left on my policy... they want an extra 600 to insure it!!! i need to get a deffo on the uk or import!

lolol its taken me 7 months just to save for the 350! 600 for 4 months insurance when i pay 500 a year lol! no way

Ring admiral for a quote. Get the numberplate of the car and give it an HPI check, that should tell you. If not, get the VIN number and ring nissan they'll be able to tell you for sure.

**** it im getting it anyway, i reckon its a uk model and they guy just dont know? its got uk plates, uk bumpers, cruise control i reckon it is just a gt with some bolted on extras!

You recon its UK? So you did a quote without a Reg number?

why? im just keeping you all waiting? i looks nice, i want it lol. i'll get it then i'll reveal it and you can all have your say!

Ata boiiii! Even if it's just to satisfy all of our curiosity, it'll be worth it :lol:

• Like 1