what is this? (strange badge inside)

-Bradders-

I seem to remember one if these popping up a while back. I think it was silver or gunmetal and the photos were taken with quite a bit of grass in the background, as if it was from a small dealer working from his rural house?

It'll be 100% an import if it's an S-Tune, Japan only unfortunately, but if it's the one I'm thinking of, the price is quite good for one of probably 2 or 3 in the country.

This is azure blue :D my favorite colour lol

Hmmm, I'm no expert so don't start second guessing the car, but I thought Nismo cars only came in greys, silvers, blacks and whites?

By Nismo cars I mean proper Nismos, like the S-Tune, not ones with optional extras from Nissan like bodykits and exhausts.

Hopefully I'm wrong because I'd like to see a real one on the forum :)

• Like 2

I seem to remember one if these popping up a while back. I think it was silver or gunmetal and the photos were taken with quite a bit of grass in the background, as if it was from a small dealer working from his rural house?

It'll be 100% an import if it's an S-Tune, Japan only unfortunately, but if it's the one I'm thinking of, the price is quite good for one of probably 2 or 3 in the country.

Hmmm, I'm no expert so don't start second guessing the car, but I thought Nismo cars only came in greys, silvers, blacks and whites?

By Nismo cars I mean proper Nismos, like the S-Tune, not ones with optional extras from Nissan like bodykits and exhausts.

dunno you could get blue in america

Nismo-Nissan_350Z_2004_photo_01.jpg

• Like 2

dunno you could get blue in america

Nismo-Nissan_350Z_2004_photo_01.jpg

But is that actually an S-Tune or just optional extras?

As I said, I'm not an expert, I just thought they only came in grey scale colours.

I found this picture of the interior of a Nismo 350Z S-Tune. This is the later facelift version which was the S-Tune S2 version. No plaque or Cruise. This was also intended to be sold in The U.K but never was.

car_photo_22489.jpg?itok=CLysoUx3

There's a review and plenty of pics here.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/nissan/350z/16328/nissan-350z

Pete

• Like 1