what is this? (strange badge inside)

-Bradders-

gonna have to put a deposit down and collect it next weekend, why is it so hard to get more than 2k out of a bank lol. cant do it within a week :/ need to order it lol

why cant you just go to the counter and take out as much as you want? ive done it plenty of times (Barclays)

• Like 1

gonna have to put a deposit down and collect it next weekend, why is it so hard to get more than 2k out of a bank lol. cant do it within a week :/ need to order it lol

why cant you just go to the counter and take out as much as you want? ive done it plenty of times (Barclays)

Because he doesn't own a gun :lol:

• Like 3

Because he doesn't own a gun :lol:

i just used a toy gun sprayed black :lol:

Edited by BillyZed

:surrender: Do you live on a desert island by any chance? Withdrew £7k from my bank for my car perfectly fine.

Santander said i have to order the cash in if its more than 2k? Its a small branch lol. Its fine i got it now anyway. We'll see what happens monday!

They sound like idiots, I mean, what a useless bank if they don't have any money in it :lol:

Santander said i have to order the cash in if its more than 2k? Its a small branch lol. Its fine i got it now anyway. We'll see what happens monday!

They sound like idiots, I mean, what a useless bank if they don't have any money in it :lol:

like most banks then who have lost all the money

like most banks then who have lost all the money

"I'm sorry sir, we have no money to offer you."

"Well what can you offer me?"

"A free pen?"

"It's chained to the table."

"It's only free whilst you're in branch sir."

• Like 2

When I was lifting cash out to buy the car 2 years ago I think the max was £1500 and had to order if I wanted more. On top of that I could only get a max of £5k on any one day :scare:

Good job I wasn't buying a 10-12k HR then!

• Like 1

When I was lifting cash out to buy the car 2 years ago I think the max was £1500 and had to order if I wanted more. On top of that I could only get a max of £5k on any one day :scare:

It's scary to think like that....Imagine being involved with the mafia and hit mobs :lol: (Yes I'm totally doing this) and you owe them money...and theres a deadline, but the bank won't pay you till after the deadline... :surrender:

On a serious note - It's stupid, your money should be accessible at any time of need...

It's scary to think like that....Imagine being involved with the mafia and hit mobs :lol: (Yes I'm totally doing this) and you owe them money...and theres a deadline, but the bank won't pay you till after the deadline... :surrender:

On a serious note - It's stupid, your money should be accessible at any time of need...

There have been reports of some banks refusing cash over a certain figure, unless you can provide a suitable reason for why you want it. Now, you may think you have a suitable reason, but if the cashier decides it's not suitable, no cash for you! Supposedly it's to do with anti money laundering/tax evasion/duty of care towards their customer...

Never had a problem with my bank TSB/Lloyds/LloydsTSB - other than trying to keep track of which one it actually is !

Had to clarify that myself last time I was in UK. They Lloyds TSB split into two separate entities: "Lloyds" and "TSB" and split the clients 50/50. I'm with TSB apparently. Not too happy about that though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk