what is this? (strange badge inside)

-Bradders-

i thought that lol, but as you said i saw the dials and thought hmmm...

Its got nismo sides on it but what else determines a nismo? its got ST on the log book if that means anything?

Edited by -Bradders-

This is from Wiki:

The S-Tune GT was released by NISMO to celebrate its success in motorsport, particularly in the Super GT series. The S-Tune GT featured revised long nose bodywork as in the Type-E, a modified version of the VQ35DE engine called the S1 with more power (300 PS / 221 kW / 296 hp) and higher redline (7200 rpm), as well as a sportier NISMO suspension.

20 were produced each month in Japan. Although Nissan did not officially sell S-Tune in UK, Nissan Motor (GB) Ltd. imported 1 S-Tune GT to UK

So we can tell that if it's a UK car, it's a fake. You're looking for the suspension, exhaust, engine bay, genuine nismo bumpers, which will have a nismo logo in the resin of the bumper itself if you can see down from the engine bay. Dials aren't hard to swap out so aren't conclusive. I'd say the log book is good as you probably wouldn't re register a fake. Nismo alloys end up on everything, so aren't conclusive either.

If you do buy it, chuck those floor mats please :lol:

If you've found it bud, the traders have already seen it a week before it was put up.

Is it just me, is that the light controls on the right hand side?

Yep, jap import. It's the correct way for a RHD car, we just import so many cars we've got used to it the other way.

You can change gear, steer AND indicate at the same time with them that way round, perfect for roundabouts! :)

• Like 2

If you've found it bud, the traders have already seen it a week before it was put up.

Is it just me, is that the light controls on the right hand side?

doubt it, it's not even been advertised yet lol.

BUY IT! BUY IT NOW!! :lol:

• Like 2

I seem to remember one if these popping up a while back. I think it was silver or gunmetal and the photos were taken with quite a bit of grass in the background, as if it was from a small dealer working from his rural house?

It'll be 100% an import if it's an S-Tune, Japan only unfortunately, but if it's the one I'm thinking of, the price is quite good for one of probably 2 or 3 in the country.

• Like 2

I seem to remember one if these popping up a while back. I think it was silver or gunmetal and the photos were taken with quite a bit of grass in the background, as if it was from a small dealer working from his rural house?

It'll be 100% an import if it's an S-Tune, Japan only unfortunately, but if it's the one I'm thinking of, the price is quite good for one of probably 2 or 3 in the country.

This is azure blue :D my favorite colour lol