what is this? (strange badge inside)

-Bradders-

first 2 not GT's tradelink one is sold and thats also the one that i know tradelink guy bought for under 3.5k no way i would pay nearly 6 for it when all it needed was an mot lol

What do you want or think you get with GT?

The 1st one comes with it all except Cruise control.

2nd one is the same again, can't tell if it has leather.

Bradders how did you even come across this car then? The whole scenario seems iffy :lol: I'd be put off :lol:

FB page, someone was asking what they could buy between 6-8k adn this person happened to comment a pic of his 350 and say this 6k? lol so i pm'd him. so its not like he was out to try sell it, he still saying now, he's not fussed if he sells it or not as he hardly uses it anyway but fancies a 370!

Want cruise control lol, want the top works, everything :) i've always had old shitters lol want something top dog for a change! and that pink one is silver lol. really dont want silver.

unfortunate a bit of a shitty life lesson up your playing field ie £££ or make sacrifices,

like saying get me a R34 gtr for 8 Grand it wont happen but you can get a GTT for that money, i either get the gtt or i save up till i have the cash to pay the field,

Dont wish to sound like a dick and i now how it is as ive been in your situation with my own 350z i sure a poo didn't want silver but i could get a pooey condition blue or orange for the money or a good condition silver so i got silver as for the money i had its the best purchase out of what was in my price range, Having a look on the bay and autotrader there aint many blue azure under 6k and those that do are touching over 100k, your turning up to a gun fight with a conker on a bit of string want a GT BLUE with low milage (60-80k) on a 2002-2005 car under £6000

i dont wish to come across as a dick but your only chance there is if some needs a quick sale for what ever reason and you can jump on the second the advert goes live, IE what tradelink does.

i

• Like 3

Want cruise control lol, want the top works, everything :) i've always had old shitters lol want something top dog for a change! and that pink one is silver lol. really dont want silver.

unfortunate a bit of a shitty life lesson up your playing field ie £££ or make sacrifices,

like saying get me a R34 gtr for 8 Grand it wont happen but you can get a GTT for that money, i either get the gtt or i save up till i have the cash to pay the field,

Dont wish to sound like a dick and i now how it is as ive been in your situation with my own 350z i sure a poo didn't want silver but i could get a pooey condition blue or orange for the money or a good condition silver so i got silver as for the money i had its the best purchase out of what was in my price range, Having a look on the bay and autotrader there aint many blue azure under 6k and those that do are touching over 100k, your turning up to a gun fight with a conker on a bit of string want a GT BLUE with low milage (60-80k) on a 2002-2005 car under £6000

i dont wish to come across as a dick but your only chance there is if some needs a quick sale for what ever reason and you can jump on the second the advert goes live, IE what tradelink does.

i

Thats perfectly acceptable lol. im ok to push if i need to on the price for the right one.. and i've seen about 4-5 sell for under 6k on ebay but just not been quick enough, 1 going to tradelink, one going to that 350 dealer guy in watford and the offers have been taken off before i've got a word in lol. Maybe i should settle on a black one lol. Daren's one is really nice, but i do love azure lol.

Just done a hpi check... Written off cat c in 2009 :/ he failed to tell me this. Still didnt tell me if uk model or not though deffo an ST though it said it on the check lol?! Well thats put a bummer in the situation. No way im paying 6k for a cat c only other thing is it says only 1 owner?!

Tell him you know it's a CAT C and you will offer somewhere in the region of £3k for it? That's probably all it's worth.

That's also probably the reason why he's not trying to main stream sell it but offer it about here and there to unsuspecting people not because he wants to keep it, it's just a lemon as I think I called earlier. :p

Other thing is, he wasn't straight up about the CAT C so what else has he lied about / not told you.

Give the reg number out now so people know which one to avoid?

G3 SFC

He said he's going to put it on ebay soon, but im pretty sure he will list the Cat C, he said to me i thought you already knew because he said the first thing he does when buying a car is hpi check it.. which i should have done really. But i did ask is anything wrong with it and he said just a scuff on the front bumper and ARB linkage worn or something. but yeah i will see what he says about the price.