what is this? (strange badge inside)

-Bradders-

normally a fan of arguments on the forum but that has got to be one of the worst!! :lol:

couldn't even make it past 2 pages. ramp it up guys!!

@Bradders... just keep looking - one will pop up, even if it's Darrens

nah told him im going to give it a miss. i wanna go see Darens on saturday!

Is he aware of this?! You might want to let him know if not :lol:

He's been mentioning that his car is for sale in almost every post I've seen him make, I'm sure at this point Darren would travel to Bradders for a sale. :lol:

Wasn't that the car with an undeclared end over end crash? I don't know how he fixed it so well, I guess a lot of fibreglass :lol:

I fixed it myself so the workmanship is incredible. They were all out of fibreglass though so I just used Blu Tac and sticky back plastic. (And yes Brad we are joking, lol)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

You guys joking lol? or serious haha? now im worried.

You guys joking lol? or serious haha? now im worried.

2004-nissan-350z-5342.jpg

He got a chain and two tractors, drove them both in opposite directions and pulled the chassis straight :lol:

This may not be entirely true, and may have been completely fabricated, unlike the car, which is to the best of my knowledge having never seen it in person A-ok! :)

• Like 1

14 pages of, will he, wont he , will he , wont he, will he, wont he.... :scare: :scare:

Now we have to wait another 14 Pages to see if he gets Darrens.... :lol:

Has anyone HPI'd Darrens car yet? :lol:

registered as a 56 plate Micra! :surrender:

• Like 2

Mayo around the oil filler cap is not always a sign of problems

its a common sight on Golfs in Winter due to condensation in the engine. :blush:

A spot here and there and you could probably put it down to condensation but if it looks like a vat of manonaise (yes that's right) I don't think I would take the car home and risk it.

Very common on porsches ! Due to short journeys and lack of use, it's a common thread on 911 uk that people think the hg has blown, lots of mayo in the oil filler but not an issue

Check the oil/ dipstick (when it has one) for water and the header tank for oil :thumbs:

Edited by GIXXERUK

14 pages of, will he, wont he , will he , wont he, will he, wont he.... :scare: :scare:

After the barrel roll spectacular it probably looked more like a Micra so was easier to reregister it and get cheaper insurance. Right up Bradders street actually as he was worried about the cost of insurance.

After the barrel roll spectacular it probably looked more like a Micra so was easier to reregister it and get cheaper insurance. Right up Bradders street actually as he was worried about the cost of insurance.

pretty sure it has an s-tune badge in there too.

Don't be silly! It's a GTR one :lol:

Don't be silly! It's a GTR one :lol:

SOLD to the indecisive man!! :bangin:

:lol:

On a more serious note my mate bought a 2002 E46 M3 yesterday and didn't HPI it!!!

Did he check to see if it had a boot floor?

On a more serious note my mate bought a 2002 E46 M3 yesterday and didn't HPI it!!!

Did he check to see if it had a boot floor?

Yeah he did haha

Daren, reply to my pm's lol! i want your zed. I'll hpi it in a minute lol. I hate you lot. im fussy as it is now you all saying this haha!

Hey mate, just replying now! Only just seen them buddy. I HPId it properly when I bought it and haven't crashed in between then and now haha