Favorite TV Series/Show Thread

Grundy

Anybody watched a TV Comdey Sketch called 'Work'aholics' ? It's an american series, recently watched really funny (Need a certain sense of humor for it :lol:

Yes and it's brilliant. ;):lol:

No particular order.

1. Workaholics

2. The Walking Dead

3. The Following

4. Banshee

5. Modern Family

6. Under the Dome

7. Peep Show

8. Archer

9. Band of Brothers

10. Archer

11. Police Interceptors

12. Motorway Cops

13. Strike Back

14. Elementary

I could go on but I won't. :D;)

Police Squad

League of Gentlemen

Peep Show

Porridge

Rising Damp

Mad Men

The Man from UNCLE

Red Dwarf (before they got old and rubbish)

Sunset Beach (easily the worst/best soap on TV when I was on study leave)

The woman I crashed my ZX into is an award winning stuntwoman from Game of Thrones. I've never seen it actually and might have flashbacks if I start now haha.

I'm currently on S4 of Breaking Bad and thoroughly enjoying it but for me The Wire wipes the floor with everything else.

Also a big fan of Wheeler Dealers. And Dog the Bounty Hunter.

S.

I loved breaking bad, prison break, the walking dead is good although I have found it a bit slower recently and at the moment loving season 2 of the following.

Pardon the pun but the following doesn't seem to have too big a following but if you like a good serial killer - this is a great watch!

• Like 1

I loved breaking bad, prison break, the walking dead is good although I have found it a bit slower recently and at the moment loving season 2 of the following.

Pardon the pun but the following doesn't seem to have too big a following but if you like a good serial killer - this is a great watch!

Do love the Walking Dead ~ it is a bit slow at times and I always find mind self thinking I wish each episode was longer.

The Following is another good series I'd agree. Been watching this since it began and usually every episode is gripping imo. ;)

Lost was decent the first season or so IMO, but like all successful US shows they keep flogging for three seasons too many to squeeze every drop of cash out. The Fawlty Towers rule should be enforced more, keep it pure, don't dilute it out.