Eventually Got My Zed

Lurch

Hi everyone

My name is Adam and I'm going to be in the market for a 350z in about 4/5 months time but I have been set on one for ages.

I do however have some silly questions that I would appreciate some help answering.

1. Would it be worth test driving one with 119000 on the clock or would i risk putting my self off it. (of course i have no intention to buy one with so high milage)

2. Did the standard UK GT ever come in white, I haven't seen one but did see this and i love it the colour and the car its self.

nissan-350z-12.jpghttp://www.moibibiki.com/images/nissan-350z-12.jpg

3. How easy is it to update the standard satnav as i wouldn't mind one if it works well and is easy to update.

Thanks in advance guys

Slurch,

Edited by Lurch

Hi everyone

My name is Adam and I'm going to be in the market for a 350z in about 4/5 months time but I have been set on one for ages.

I do however have some silly questions that I would appreciate some help answering.

1. Would it be worth test driving one with 119000 on the clock or would i risk putting my self off it. (of course i have no intention to buy one with so high milage)

YES

2. Did the standard UK GT ever come in white, I haven't seen one but did see this and i love it the colour and the car its self.

YES

nissan-350z-12.jpghttp://www.moibibiki.com/images/nissan-350z-12.jpg

3. How easy is it to update the standard satnav as i wouldn't mind one if it works well and is easy to update.

SAT NAV not worth anything - AVOID

Thanks in advance guys

Slurch,

Thanks for the quick response guys and the warm welcome. ill sort the test drive out in that case then, and are there any aftermarket satnavs that go in the hole ? or would be better with the cubbyhole?

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks

that looks so good.

Is there anything in the forum on how popular the colours were and what are my chances of finding one ?

or with the stone chip issues would i be better to get one in any colour and respray ?

Sorry for being such a newbie.

Thanks

:welcome: Good luck finding a white one that ticks all your boxes! Think I've only seen one come up for sale when I was looking.

And I really wouldn't worry about the Sat nav being a hindrance, it's the car you want ;) You can get HU that can run a sat nav off your phone etc.

:welcome: along bud.

Zed prices seem to be quite dependent on colour, if you've got the pockets to respray and really want it you're in a really nice position as you're able to pick the best car you can without the colour/price/personal desireability trade off to weigh up.

Good luck with your search.

thanks for the help guys thats really appreciated. I'm going to try and arrange a test drive of one thats just down the road for this weekend so i'll be a bit more knowledgeable from then hopefully.

In terms of colour I would like a white one but if i can't find one i will just get one any colour and get it resprayed in time.

And I really wouldn't worry about the Sat nav being a hindrance, it's the car you want ;) You can get HU that can run a sat nav off your phone etc.

Yeah that makes sense i suppose it would have just been nice to have it built in as such but if its useless ill take the storage space, it doesn't come easy in a coupe.

Cheers guys

White ones were only available for a short while in 2008, are very rare (I've only ever seen one in the flesh) and fetch a bit more than your average Zed. If you see an earlier white one it is either an import from Japan or has had a complete respray, nothing wrong with that mind you.

Welcome along.

Pete