Eventually Got My Zed

Lurch

Right guys. Bit off an odd question. I'm 6'5 and have had coupes before and been tight for space. I travel long distance quite regularly and will want to be comfy. I can't get to test drive one as the one I was going to test my fit in has now gone and I never got chance to get there. Are any of you other owners my size and if so how do you get on ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right guys. Bit off an odd question. I'm 6'5 and have had coupes before and been tight for space. I travel long distance quite regularly and will want to be comfy. I can't get to test drive one as the one I was going to test my fit in has now gone and I never got chance to get there. Are any of you other owners my size and if so how do you get on ?

Never heard from anyone your height that will not fit in ... my mate (6'4") never had a problem

Perfect just what I wanted to hear. Before seteling on the zed I was tempted to get an mx5 but sat in one and my head stuck out so that was that. :/ lol.

• 7 months later...

So rather than start a new thread with a bit more info i figured i'd just revive this one. ..... it took me a few months to find the right car at the right price. but....

My Z is being delivered on friday afternoon. I feel like a kid in the run up to christmas getting more and more excited as the days tick by.

So a little more info about the car.

I wasn't bothered about colour but i think it is blade silver (its a kind of grey/silver and i don't really know the difference)... it will be changing colour in the future anyway.

04 GT model with the rays, bose, black leather heated seats and cruise control.

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

IMG_4008.jpg

its getting a full valet and machine polish and all that sort of stuff before it arrives (i bought it on saturday)

So excited to finally have one that i can call my own.

Now onto a territory I'm a little less sure of, i have spent a little money on things to protect the car (CCTV) and a bit on some new washing equipment, but I am looking for suggestions of things that i can do in the next few weeks that will not cost a lot (<£30) that will just make it look a bit fresher. i need to see how they did with the exhaust but that will be up there on the list of things that need tidying but any suggestion on mods???

Thanks

Lurch....

• Like 1

Great news Lurch. :thumbs:

Firstly the colour looks like Gun Metal to me. B)

Cheap mods for around £30 odd then you are looking at things like;

A stubby aerial, chrome wheel valve dust caps, gear knob, LED bulbs (sidelights/number plate lights/boot light all 501 bulb ~ interior 32mm festoon), Assad air vent covers, new oil cap, new rad cap (1.3 bar uprated version), performance panel air filter, Flyboy 2006 airbox conversion kit (£35 odd), Marks chrome bonnet latch (£35) etc etc

Some links:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69409-genuine-rdx-stubby-aerials-decal-15-delivered-special-offer/

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86033-bling-that-bonnet-catch/

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86240-new-batch-2006-airbox-conversion-kit-interest-list/

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4x-ERROR-FREE-CANBUS-8-SMD-LED-XENON-HID-WHITE-W5W-T10-501-SIDE-LIGHT-BULBS-/290617035424?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43aa200aa0

Plenty of traders on here to help you spend money on your car and always worth checking out the second hand section for bargains. ;)