New batch 2006 Airbox Conversion Kit - Interest List

flyboy

Over a hundred of these kits have sold

I now have only a few of these kits left and need to make a decision to manufacture more or not.

The minimum batch I have to manufacture is 50 kits so I will need to start a list of interested people to see if its viable to get another batch made.

I will need to get 10-15 people on the list to continue with these and keep them at the original price.

This is what the kit is

2006 Airbox conversion kit (Velocity Stack) £35 + P&P £4.50. (First Class Signed for)

This is the ORIGINAL KIT straight from the designer and manufacturer FLYBOY (Martin).

Comes with Velocity stack, Silicone, Tie wrap to replace the one you will take off, and a pair of disposable gloves.

Comparison Between Post and Pre 06 Air Intakes.

5962041333_717ef6411b.jpg

Many of you will know that this kit gives the best results as a breathing mod for pre 2006 cars when combined with a quality panel filter.

Fitting the kit modifies an early airbox into the 2006 airbox giving a much smoother throttle response, and better breathability, due to less turbulent more aerodynamic airflow to the throttle body.

See this thread for DIY fitting

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=51962

This is the original thread

http://www.350z-uk.c...conversion-kit/

There is plenty about this on the forum search engine and a couple of tuners on here buy the kit to fit to customers cars so it's a proven mod.

Lets keep this popular mod going.

Please only post in this thread if you want a kit and want to be on the list

You can post in the original thread linked above if you want to tell me how good the kit is, how easy to fit, shipping costs to Mongolia etc etc

So lets get the list started

I Want An Airbox Mod Kit

Thanks

Martin

Edited by flyboy

• 2 weeks later...

1.Randy Baton

2.Abbey M/S *???

3.GARGOYLE???

4.Hooch

5. SkylineV35

6. addisj

7.Shiner

8. Anth

9. PageyUK

Edit: Hang on, my car is a 2006 DE..... Will my car already have this as I've read it's for pre 2006 cars.....?

Edited by PageyUK

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am getting close to my re-map so I have to have this mod in my life.

I have heard this mod provides at least 100bhp!

quick add your name to the list and we can get em!