Tesco Standard Unleaded Vs Momentum

Darren350

You need to have the yellow points card first and after 150 litres in a quarter you get the red one in the post. Shell say:

"If you’re a Shell Drivers’ Club member and you buy 150 litres of Shell V-Power or Shell V-Power Diesel or more in a calendar quarter you’ll be invited to move up to Shell V-Power Club in the next quarter. You’ll then receive your new membership pack and card."

Are we honestly having to answer this question again?! :wacko:

I thought this would come up eventually, lol

I know that 99.9% of my questions I ask on here have probably been both asked and answered before, but being new to the community I like engaging and chatting with people about it. Sad I'm sure.

I appreciate the help and answers I get from you guys and would rather communicate directly with people in any given subject than just type something into a search bar. Isn't that what Google is for?

If my post about something infuriates then I apologise, but I'm just a new member trying to find stuff out and enjoy a natter lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I know that 99.9% of my questions I ask on here have probably been both asked and answered before, but being new to the community I like engaging and chatting with people about it. Sad I'm sure.

I appreciate the help and answers I get from you guys and would rather communicate directly with people in any given subject than just type something into a search bar. Isn't that what Google is for?

If my post about something infuriates then I apologise, but I'm just a new member trying to find stuff out and enjoy a natter lol

Banter away - this place is (usually) friendly and welcoming I am obviously in a foul mood :lol:

Darren, you're absolutely right to ask questions, please don't ever think you shouldn't. As a new owner you're bound to want a bit of advice, a bit of reassurance to help the right decisions or just get some feedback. We're just sometimes a bit grumpy, that's all :)

Edited by Bockaaarck

Darren, you're absolutely right to ask questions, please don't ever think you shouldn't. As a new owner you're bound to want a bit of advice, a bit of reassurance to help the right decisions or just get some feedback. We're just sometimes a bit grumpy, that's all :)

Well said and as much as we encourage the use of the search function it is not perfect as much depends on the thread heading to get the answers being sought. Lost count the number of times I know a subject has been answered before but trying to find it is often the proverbial needle in......

But that's because people keep asking the same questions over and over and over again, which means the actual knowledge gets spread across multiple threads and it makes it harder for the next person to find what they need. In turn, they then create another thread about the same subject and so the cycle continues.

I don't mind people asking the same stuff again, as long as they've had a go searching, either via Google or via the search function here.

But that's because people keep asking the same questions over and over and over again, which means the actual knowledge gets spread across multiple threads and it makes it harder for the next person to find what they need. In turn, they then create another thread about the same subject and so the cycle continues.

I don't mind people asking the same stuff again, as long as they've had a go searching, either via Google or via the search function here.

Googles fine and in fairness Ekona that's how I made my decision to use V Power however its varied in its opinions and you can be left more confused than when you first started! Then there's always somebody whos grannys aunties uncle drove past a shell garage and has some inside information.

That's the beauty of this forum for folk new to zeds such as me in that you can tap straight into the knowledge of experienced owners.

Other than the ones who rudely post sarcasm or derogatory comments then claim they are having a bad day. Not helpful

Imagine a pub that's got huge signs on the outside and inside stating exactly what beers they sell, and what price. The staff put these 6ft signs up by the door to help people who kept coming in asking the same questions over and over. One day you walk in, spot the sign but don't bother to read it carefully, and march straight up to the bar and say "What beers do you sell? How much are they mate?", and wonder why the barkeep rolls his eyes at you.

Similar thing.

Like you say, opinions and arseholes, but every single response in this thread has been covered before, and recently too. As I said, if people make an effort but still can't find the answer then by all means start a new thread, and let us know what you searched for and where and we can guide you towards using the search function in a more positive way. Just posting up "What induction kit should I buy?" without bothering to search is borderline rude, IMHO.

• Like 1