Where car's go to die...

Grundy

......... awaits the Channel 4 show where Paul O'Grady takes a film crew and tries to rescue these, finding them homes that will care for them and give them the love they deserve :snack:

• Like 2

I've read about that camper van before. I don't have a link but I believe it was being rescued from the bottom of whatever it was in so that the guy could restore it....so hopefully at least one of those vehicles is being restored!

EDIT - Here we go:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/classiccars/6753575/Rare-VW-Camper-rescued-from-watery-grave.html

Edited by :RedZed:

4-602x451.jpg

E30 M3... Oh my how I would love that....

If that's a genuine M3 with an unclocked 59 miles on the clock. Geez, whoever decided to leave it like that should be shot. Twice!

EDIT: Just noticed it's in KM too!!! They should be shot three times!!!

Edited by Steel Lynx

If Fast n Loud has taught me anything its that all of those are saveable in the right hands :D

All you need is a mankini a gazebo and a driveway :thumbs:

I have all 3 :D

No time or space for any more projects though :lol::ninja:

• Like 1

Apparently the GTR is owned by a US soldier who was deployed to Afghanistan.

Last time I saw it posted on here story was that it was abandoned in UAE - it was a story about the amount of folk just upping and leaving when they went bust...

Very sad. Somebody posted up a while back a Japanese graveyard for car.

Zed needs to be saved...!!! :surrender: :surrender:

Think that was 14N that posted that?! :dry:

Sad some of the cars just left to rot. :surrender:

Correct! T'was me. Does this mean I am finally somebody :shrug:

And if ya missed it.... http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79502-jdm-graveyard-contains-some-sad-images/

Last time I saw it posted on here story was that it was abandoned in UAE - it was a story about the amount of folk just upping and leaving when they went bust...

I've read that in the UAE, if you're unemployed for more than 6 months you have to leave the country, so supposedly there was hundreds of abandoned cars at the airports in 2008 where people just had to go back home after the financial crash.

I've read that in the UAE, if you're unemployed for more than 6 months you have to leave the country, so supposedly there was hundreds of abandoned cars at the airports in 2008 where people just had to go back home after the financial crash.

What if you're just a millionaire playboy? Do you have to just create your own business and make up a job? Crazy place.

I'd be Supreme Allied Commander of Stutopia Enterprises.

What if you're just a millionaire playboy? Do you have to just create your own business and make up a job? Crazy place.

I'd be Supreme Allied Commander of Stutopia Enterprises.

I think it's for expats who move over there specifically for a job. It's to stop people moving out with a job, quitting and then relying on the state I think

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk