Presents you received for your Zed from friends/family

GMballistic

Only live one has gotten me to far already :lol:was meant to be staying standard easily dropped 7k this year on it! Ive only had it just over a year

:lol: They don't call "Zeditus" a disease for nothing. :D

Sure I read somewhere that it becomes deep seated in your brain stem so it's impossible to remove without causing possible damage to other essential functions including heart rate, breathing sleeping & eating. You just have to live with it once contracted I'm afraid. :surrender:

Lucky me, mrs moped got me a 350 Z jacket, a rear spoiler not saying which one cause I will have to do a bit of twisting ( changes to be different ,) :santa:

Knowing Mark it certainly will be individual to say the least. Look forward to seeing it :)

Some cool gifts for sure especially Aglii's Ark system. B) Likes for all. :D

@WhackyWill ~ Did you really get a GTR? ...or was it just a picture of one?. :dry:;)

Thanks, was not going to buy anything this big, or atleast that was what my wallet was telling me :lol:

But then i saw the christmas deal at arkperformance, it was like 700 pounds for the full system, and i did not have the meds for my Zeditis

That's a bloody bargain :scare:

Some cool gifts for sure especially Aglii's Ark system. B) Likes for all. :D

@WhackyWill ~ Did you really get a GTR? ...or was it just a picture of one?. :dry:;)

Thanks, was not going to buy anything this big, or atleast that was what my wallet was telling me :lol:

But then i saw the christmas deal at arkperformance, it was like 700 pounds for the full system, and i did not have the meds for my Zeditis

That's a bloody bargain :scare:

They still have it at arkperformance, i think, was 700 or 750,

Edited by Aglii

My brother got me Gtechniq C2v3 sealant.

I asked him for a 100 ml bottle so I could do my rims.

Surface doesn't need to be 100% dry for C2v3 so a bonus.

Seeing as its Christmas he got me 500ml.

Will last me about 20 yrs if only for rims!

Great present. B):D

Have to add I just received some LED 501 bulbs which I got today from my sister & her boyfriend. Stuck them in the number plate holders as I already have some in the sidelights ~ looks much more modern now. B);)