Presents you received for your Zed from friends/family

GMballistic

Well it's Christmas day and some of us will have no doubt received presents for our Zeds from friends or family.

I have got one of Tarmac Sportz carbon fibre cooling/slam panels which I've just fitted and it looks very cool. I also got a magnetic sump plug and some Meguiars cleaning/detailing products. B) So I'm very pleased. :D

So what have you all got then?

Merry Christmas all. :thumbs:

Well I loved all the presents I have recieved so far from my better half, the picture below is the items in question :teeth: Especially liking the made up car bucket hamper ( Wookie fist mitt/cleaning product goodies/drying towels etc etc ) Also at the bottom is a ' Official Cheque from Santa - Entitles the bearer to: Refurb of wheels on the mistress ' which I cannot wait to get done :yahoo:

A5AA81F5-6D92-479F-9665-8398693B2ED1_zps5llpknlb.jpg

Edited by Humpy
  • Like 1

The other half got me the Summit strut brace for the car and my brother bought me the Ferrari steering wheel for my T500rs. Both awesome gifts! Parents bought me slippers and a dressing gown, I think they're trying to tell me something :lol:

• Like 1

Got some Nismo seatbelt pads as I get it in the neck on long journeys (possibly fakes ;) ) also a little detailing box to load up and carry to the car and cut down trips back and forth from the shed. From me I got some new genuine mats (might save these until spring) and some Tarmac spats.

Thinking about a MBP, not zed related.

• Like 1

Some cool gifts for sure especially Aglii's Ark system. B) Likes for all. :D

@WhackyWill ~ Did you really get a GTR? ...or was it just a picture of one?. :dry:;)

Thanks, was not going to buy anything this big, or atleast that was what my wallet was telling me :lol:

But then i saw the christmas deal at arkperformance, it was like 700 pounds for the full system, and i did not have the meds for my Zeditis

Edited by Aglii

I got these....

CD06C53E-E567-4090-A609-CABA1908514E-2008-0000017BACE23847_zps3de94fc2.jpg

The book is really interesting and also a bit scary when you see the early designs of the 350Z. It was very nearly fugly!!! :scare:

And for some unknown reason, :shrug: I got a Tangerine Jelly Belly and Orange Tango air freshner :lol:

Edited by 14N
  • Like 2

Wasso I got one of these also cant stay off it i think I prefer it to the laptop

Already have a Mac Air and prefer that because I just prefer the keys. The mini is part of my sound and. Idiom project over the next few months. Just waiting on a few parts from America to generate an optical digital system with internal wifi etc.

I have to say these little mini's are very good looking a bits of kit.

I got these....

CD06C53E-E567-4090-A609-CABA1908514E-2008-0000017BACE23847_zps3de94fc2.jpg

The book is really interesting and also a bit scary when you see the early designs of the 350Z. It was very nearly fugly!!! :scare:

And for some unknown reason, :shrug: I got a Tangerine Jelly Belly and Orange Tango air freshner :lol:

Nice book got it. another one you must get is Nissan 300 ZX / 350Z The Z-car Story by Brian Long., great book. :thumbs:

I got myself and half from the mrs, facelift led rears although they've been on a month :lol:

Motordyne xyz with resonator and some new timberland boots are presents to myself

Just keep fighting the urge not to buy an injen long ram kit to finish it all off!