Merry Christmas from the team.

martinmac

Merry Christmas everyone, have a great one. :santa:

This place is unique! :clap: All of you make it that way and long may it continue.

Off to the kitchen to do some stuff with gammon and cider, don't think it will take me 2 days though :D

It will if you drink all the cider and forget about the gammon :drunk:

There isn't enough cider!! :)
  • Like 1

Merry Christmas to all, I'm a newbie to the forum after purchasing my first 350z last month but coming from a friendly Honda forum to this has been a smooth transition and I really look forward to meeting you all next year.

All the best guys and girls, time to put feet up and relax

✨。 🌟。 ✨

。 🎄 。。

✨ 🎄🎄。 。 ✨

✨ 🎄🔴🎄 ✨。

。 🎄🔴🎀🎄 。✨

。 🎄🎀🎄🔴 🎄。。

✨ 🎄🎄🎀🎄。

。。🎄🎄🔴🎄🎄。 ✨

🎄🎄🎀🎄🔴🎄

🎄🔴🎄🎄🎀🎄🎄

✨ 🎄🎀🎄🎄🔴🎄✨

🎄🎄🔴🎄🎄🎀🎄

🎄🔴🎄🎀🔴🎄🎄🎄

MERRY

✨CHRISTMAS ✨

Merry Christmas everyone, new on here but met a couple of you guys now. Looking forward to japfest, great forum and rarely see negative comments. We are all here for the same reason, passion and interests. The silliest questions can turn into great new worlds of information. I know how to fix my window motor....why my flipping head unit skips and why I cant stop spending money of the thing! It's a car at the end of the day but its certainly not a run of a mill Mondeo (no offence to Mondeo drivers, used to be one) but it is a car that gets you that un-written rule nod from people that appreciate cars as a whole.

I would like to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and to thank all the people that have given me advice and helped me out since I joined. And to the moderators for all their hard work behind the scenes keeping the forum in good order.

Have a fantastic time all :D