Who else is working today?

I'm on call - 4 so far :rant:

Not all bad as I work from home :lol:

Weather is getting rough out there already :surrender:

@ NeilP - hope you got your thermals on weather up your way is not looking good!

lol fine scottish weather :)

I'm on call - 4 so far :rant:

Not all bad as I work from home :lol:

Weather is getting rough out there already :surrender:

@ NeilP - hope you got your thermals on weather up your way is not looking good!

iPhone fail -edit

Edited by Neilp

Luckily working from home today, left Shanklin on the Isle of Wight at 6:20am and got the 7:15 ferry and got back to Bath 40 mins ago.

Weather was pretty grotty on the way back and encountered some really stupid and selfish driving, par for the course these days I guess. :dry:

Just logged on to the vpn and checking a few bits......wondering if I should put my onesie on.......

I finished on Friday for 2 weeks - go back on the 6th :yahoo: - which considering the weather today I'm quite happy about as could get called out to deal with dangerous buildings............but not when I'm on leave :yahoo:

however, I'm also self employed - so that pretty much doesn't stop

Same here. :yahoo: We where supposed to be working today but as so many had booked it off the company didn't think it was worth opening so they gave us all a free holiday. :lol: Happy days. :D
  • Like 1

I've only got the bank holidays off as I prefer to use my holiday in better weather.

That said been home all am waiting to see if office actually have anything for me to do.

Keep looking out window at my zed on the drive wishing a. I wasn't "working" and b. The weather was better

Hope everyone has a cracking xmas and your zeds all get good prezzies.

• Like 2

I only get the bank holidays "off" although i still have to be on call. As others have said, best thing about this time of year is the roads into work are dead. The last 18 miles on my journey into work usually take me 1hr, today it took 15minutes! Love it!

That's like when the schools are closed for me. Usually takes me 30-45mins to get in to work through suburban streets past 4-5 schools but when there closed it's like a 10 minute journey. :lol::D

Hope you don't get any call outs and get to enjoy at least some of the Christmas festivities. ;):santa: