my z wrapped matt grey

davedutch

I think it looks better "in the flesh" phone pics dont do it justice.

Don't particularly like the stubby aerials so I settled for just removing the rear wiper

Spacers and suspension next week then start on the interior in the spring so will probably be knocking on your door vlad

Pwpro in mansfield who did the job tell me vinyl guaranteed for ten years, I think the issue, as with paint, will be cark park damage. But I can wrap it three times for the cost of a decent respray.

If you are thinking of wrapping take a look at pwpro website they show their work at various stages so you can see what they do and Paul is a really skund guy.

Wrap was £1250 +Vat wheel refurb £250 + vat

Just had a look at pwpro website and he's uploaded images of my car at various stages of work, worth a look, I will try and post a link over the next couple of days.

Thanks one and all for the comments, glad it's well received.

Wrap was £1250 +Vat wheel refurb £250 + vat

Just had a look at pwpro website and he's uploaded images of my car at various stages of work, worth a look, I will try and post a link over the next couple of days.

Thanks one and all for the comments, glad it's well received.

Just had a look at the website and have to say the work they have carried out on your car looks A* stuff.