my z wrapped matt grey

davedutch

Mark, I could have saved a fortune by buying a nearly new 370 the amount I've spent on this in just six months!!

Major service

Clutch and flywheel

Brakes

All 4 tyres

Wrap

Wheels painted

Coilovers - next week

Spacers - "

Leather seats from stevey200 ?

I think there is a few 350z owners who could be sitting in 370z's with the amount they have ploughed into their car. Thing is though you would either be sitting in a bog standard 370z, or spending the same money you are spending on your 350 on that :lol: In summary you a re sitting with something a bit different a looks great, worth every penny :thumbs:

Edited by hensh65

I think there is a few 350z owners who could be sitting in 370z's with the amount they have ploughed into their car. Thing is though you would either be sitting in a bog standard 370z, or spending the same money you are spending on your 350 on that :lol: In summary you a re sitting with something a bit different a looks great, worth every penny :thumbs:

But why would you really want a 370? They are ugly!! (Don't kill me)

But why would you really want a 370? They are ugly!! (Don't kill me)

:ban::lol:

I really like it, it needs like the 350z, some work before it is a proper head turner. The exhaust is rubbish and like the 350z the wheels sit too far in but when one is done right, they are stunning :thumbs:

Grundy, aside from a technical fault with my first choice vinyl which meant choosing an alternative the job takes three - five days.

There are a couple of air bubbles that i noticed this morning but i popped into Paul's today and he smoothed them without any effort.

Paul is sound and really does a great job, i am sure you will be more than happy.