New 350z owner - intro

Hi guys, thought I'd drop a post to introduce myself here.

After 7 years of dreaming and having posters and pictures of this car I've finally got to the stage to be able to agree a purchase on a 350Z yesterday and now waiting for it to be serviced and MOT'd so I can pick it up. It's Black with the Alezan leathers, GT-spec, 2008 model and 38,000 miles. I'll post pics up of it once its comfortably sitting on my drive :teeth:

A bit of background from myself for the reason of picking the Z over any other car. Aside from the fact that it's a beautiful machine which gives a lot of competitors a serious run for their money, the car actually is part of the family in a way. It was designed by my cousin, Ajay Panchal, when he used to work for Nissan in San Francisco. I first drove his car soon after passing my driving test when he was back in London and fell in love with it straight away and had my sights set on it.

Anyway - now I'm finally a proud owner and looking forward to sharing with the group!

Chirag