Yeah... Cos' this'll be comfy...

AMT

You used to drive a Hyundai Coupe. You can't slag anyone elses taste of car or what they do to it. :p

Stock 350z no sorry Modded (I bet he has a stubby aerial and spacer lol cos he hardcore racecar) slags modded car. IMO people who slag other cars like that aren't real petrol heads. A real petrol head will think wow I wonder how he did that. Alot of effort must have went into it. I hope his car makes him happy. You do realise we don't all want to drive fast.

You used to drive a Hyundai Coupe. You can't slag anyone elses taste of car or what they do to it. :p

Stock 350z no sorry Modded (I bet he has a stubby aerial and spacer lol cos he hardcore racecar) slags modded car. IMO people who slag other cars like that aren't real petrol heads. A real petrol head will think wow I wonder how he did that. Alot of effort must have went into it. I hope his car makes him happy. You do realise we don't all want to drive fast.

I've just seen this? Can you not keep you hole shut? lol... I'd love to see inside your head what kind of person you think I am?? :scare: Is it a 17 year old who recklessly drives like a lunatic and sits on peoples backbends.... orrrrrrr back to reality, could it be a 27year old with a standard Zed (stubby and tints) who just like cars a lot...

And for the record I HATE modifications. Fair enough if its a proper power upgrade etc...but anything else, bumpers, spoilers, silly colours on your engine bay etc... it looks like you are 17.... lol So no...DBlock this is not me. God almighty the pic was a bit of fun and yet you cannot content yourself can you? MODERATORS STEP IN lol :boxing: Everybody else got the point.... :shrug:

Edited by AMT

Meh, I loose patience with you sometimes lol You increasingly seem like one of those people you would not have a drink with at a bar... or so the saying goes. You're idea of an amusing comment usually is ill mannered in intent or depending on the context...pointless at times :shrug:

Meh, I loose patience with you sometimes lol You increasingly seem like one of those people you would not have a drink with at a bar... or so the saying goes. You're idea of an amusing comment usually is ill mannered in intent or depending on the context...pointless at times :shrug:

You posted a picture saying oh this will be comfortable. It's just saying I don't like mods. I disagreed. You got all hurt about it. I'm sure you can either chose to ignore my comments or you can even set it so you don't see my posts. :thumbs: I honestly don't mind.

You can call my post pointless but in that train of thought this whole thread was pointless.

Edited by Dblock

Dblock I need to feel loved, where my love I ask you?... lol Just don't be as much an a** with your comments at times mate lol Theres fun and theres verging on being a knob. P.S. Hyundai Coupes are the best car ever...ever ;)

And for the record I HATE modifications. Fair enough if its a proper power upgrade etc...but anything else, bumpers, spoilers, silly colours on your engine bay etc... it looks like you are 17....

This topic got way out hand (P.s. the link isn't linking me to any images directly, missing out on the fun :( )

Btw, your saying most people on this forum are 17? For having color coded engine bay? Ian, it's your lucky day! haha