Yeah... Cos' this'll be comfy...

AMT

And for the record I HATE modifications. Fair enough if its a proper power upgrade etc...but anything else, bumpers, spoilers, silly colours on your engine bay etc... it looks like you are 17....

This topic got way out hand (P.s. the link isn't linking me to any images directly, missing out on the fun :( )

Btw, your saying most people on this forum are 17? For having color coded engine bay? Ian, it's your lucky day! haha

Not that I really want to join in with this but isn't tinting your windows like one of the FIRST thing want to be gansta' chavs do to their car before heading to the local fast food car park?

image.png

Also, I didn't get to see the Audi in question... Can anyone post a pic?

lol I get that done cos' am used to it from my other car. It hides stuff in the back plus stop lights blaring into your eyes in the rear view. My side windows are not done. Just the rear n' tiny 3/4's. And no fair enough it doesn't mean everyones 17 but I just...not a fan of modding in terms of styling, unless its understated. Shoot me down for not loving a spoiler or two lol

Right anyway, the pic seems to be removed so sorry for tht. And sorry if I was a bit harsh DBlock you just seem too forward at times lol

lol I get that done cos' am used to it from my other car. It hides stuff in the back plus stop lights blaring into your eyes in the rear view. My side windows are not done. Just the rear n' tiny 3/4's. And no fair enough it doesn't mean everyones 17 but I just...not a fan of modding in terms of styling, unless its understated. Shoot me down for not loving a spoiler or two lol

Right anyway, the pic seems to be removed so sorry for tht. And sorry if I was a bit harsh DBlock you just seem too forward at times lol

Is mine understated enough for you?

Do you go to every racetrack and look at race cars and go... "I wish they never ruined they cars by putting spoilers and different alloys on them or changing engine parts, or making engine note louder!" ?