They shouldn't be on the road..!!!

WhackyWill

Tonight I was driving on the busy North Circular (A406) in the pi55ing down rain

when I came across a new Lexus RX 450h with NO LIGHTS on, I was behind it

for about 3 miles and flashed it many time, still no lights, it took the same turn off as me, so I drew

up along side it and let down the window to tell the driver they had no lights on,

It was a woman with four young kids in the car...her reply was...

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TURN THEM ON...WTF..!!! :angry: :angry:

• Like 1

I'd have had the keys out of the ignition and thrown them down the nearest drain, or called the police.

Another thing that bugs me with regards to lights is people who drive around in grey cars on grey roads on grey days with no lights on. Or when it's raining with no lights on, or with parking lights on. Lights are not just to help you see, they're there so others can see you!

• Like 5

Besides no lights on there was probably no insurance, tax, MOT or driving license.

I hate the scum that drive on the NC and everywhere in London TBH.

Boils my pi$$ the amount of rude boy's and stupid drivers around here to the point I try to drive as little as possible.

Just because you manage to get hold of Nigerian driving license when you were over there, when you blagged your way into our country it shouldn't mean that you can drive on our roads to our rules. There needs to be a further test.

Only last week my Mrs got cut up by an Indian lady who proceeded to stop in the box randomly and trap the traffic, which in turn has now earnt my Mrs a ticket too. I was in the car when it happened and we both said, you watch now, we'll get tagged with this too.

Yep, came through on Friday, currently trying to work out how best to argue our case that it wasn't our fault.

• Like 2

Besides no lights on there was probably no insurance, tax, MOT or driving license.

I hate the scum that drive on the NC and everywhere in London TBH.

Boils my pi$$ the amount of rude boy's and stupid drivers around here to the point I try to drive as little as possible.

Just because you manage to get hold of Nigerian driving license when you were over there, when you blagged your way into our country it shouldn't mean that you can drive on our roads to our rules. There needs to be a further test.

Only last week my Mrs got cut up by an Indian lady who proceeded to stop in the box randomly and trap the traffic, which in turn has now earnt my Mrs a ticket too. I was in the car when it happened and we both said, you watch now, we'll get tagged with this too.

Yep, came through on Friday, currently trying to work out how best to argue our case that it wasn't our fault.

No this was a middle class white woman in her 40s driving in a new 13 plate Lexus RX 450h about £45k worth. :dance:

No this was a middle class white woman in her 40s driving in a new 13 plate Lexus RX 450h about £45k worth. :dance:

lol, I shall contain my rage then.

You know what I mean though :teeth: .

Dont worry I agree with the rest of it... ;)

I think nowadays you just have to try and ignore these idiots to a point. Every day I drive and every day I see people without lights on in rainy or dark conditions, ..not to mention people on mobile phones, people not indicating, middle lane hog's, no seat belts (on there own kids), excessive tail gaiting etc etc. F**k it because you can't tell them any different because there all too stupid or think they know best anyway.

• Like 2

And of course on a lovely clear day with superb visibilty you get twunts with their fog lights on :rant:

Just the other morning on my way home the car in front had front & REAR fog lights on absolutely blindingly bright as it was lovely and clear so I sat behind where I had to and put my lights on full beam :teeth:

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 1

I'd have had the keys out of the ignition and thrown them down the nearest drain, or called the police.

Doubt it.

I've done it before, to some Polish bint on the A120 when queuing for an accident and she drove into the back of my 350Z. I got out, she wound her window down, and I had the keys out and threw them to the nearest ditch so she couldn't just drive off.

• Like 3

Had a good one this morning, there was a diversion in a one way system

while they cut some tree branches, you always get one who insisted on driving against

the traffic and expected us all to back up to let him through, completed di**ck. :angry: :angry:

Doubt it.

I've done it before, to some Polish bint on the A120 when queuing for an accident and she drove into the back of my 350Z. I got out, she wound her window down, and I had the keys out and threw them to the nearest ditch so she couldn't just drive off.

Lol! That's harsh. I'm surprised she didn't get out and start something.

First thing I do when iv turned the car on is switch the lights on, i now drive everywhere with them on. I agree, they help you be seen as much as help you see, not to mention their effectiveness on the motorway of clearing the outside lane. My Polish friend got me into driving with the lights on, as its what they do over the water.

• Like 2

I despair for the lack of awareness that the average UK driver shows. I love driving in Germany where drivers use their mirrors and keep a check on who's around them- no speed limits in some areas help. The UK is nannyed into everyone thinking that they're safe when they're not.

Unfortuanately with a yellow box junction you should not enter unless the exit is clear.

I am aware that no one wants to wait that long because the car behind will start honking the horn but the alternative is paying the ticket.

If yer nicked my keys just because you had the hump i`d rip yer **** off and eat it

Edited by gsexr
  • Like 1

Unfortuanately with a yellow box junction you should not enter unless the exit is clear.

I am aware that no one wants to wait that long because the car behind will start honking the horn but the alternative is paying the ticket.

Yes, totally agree.

The exit was clear, then alpaca out of no where she appears and just stops across EVERYTHING.

Horn was set to maximum attack but by the time she's shuffled her way out the mess she was in we'd already been stopped a few seconds and the damage was done.

Her, us and the car behind all got caught. Because she didn't know what was going on.

If yer nicked my keys just because you had the hump i`d rip yer **** off and eat it

:lol: you'd have to be pretty hungry to eat my head.

• Like 1