Clark Motorsport Appreciation Thread

M13KYF

I will add my tuppence. Servicing bits all arrived speedily. There was some sugary treats in the box which keep the missus happy, with that and the bubble wrap that my cat loves I think it's the first time that I have ordered anything for any car such that everyone in the house had something to be happy about. Except the tortoise, but he is only happy with fresh dandelions ( maybe Ewen will see this and rectify on next order ;) )

Bonus was that dealing with Ewen was a pleasant experience despite my being a pain in the *** changing my mind every couple of hours over what I actually wanted sending. Will definitely get more business as and when I need it.

• Like 1

So Ewen sent me my sex toy I've always wanted

Just kidding, obviously it's a Y pipe.

Awesome turn around time, I'll be back.

It does look like it could have been your avatars appendage perhaps.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Ewen for the Xtreme Clutch/flywheel/slave cylinder/bearings kit, amazing next day delivery from Scotland to Poole!

Ewen was easy to talk to on the phone and via email, was very helpful when discussing the kit and I'm very happy with the kit now fitted.

The kit is amazing, well recomended if you need one! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92517-new-release-xtreme-clutch-kit-inc-smf-and-csc-solution-350z-hr-and-370z/#entry1392431

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got w brace, whiteline control arm bush kit, droplinks and superpro arb mounts from clarks, an absolute pleasure to deal with, Ewen was very helpful telling me exactly what i needed, all fitted now and what a difference....highly recomended!!!

• Like 1

Big thanks to all at Clark Motorsport. :thumbs:

I felt Ewen and the team must be really busy through the day (as expected), but PM's are dealt with rapidly after close of business.

Great service, prices, and speedy delivery of items.

Edited by RichieB
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my p3 service parts. All genuine Nissan items with next day delivery.

Ewen was very very helpful and efficient and also after much research best value by far

Couldn't recommend higher and a no brainier to use again and again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...