Storm warning 28/10/13

ATTAK Z

Got it quite bad in Worcestershire. It's spitting with rain at the moment. No sign of any wind.

Oh, we do have an amber wind warning and a yellow rain warning from the met office. What's the difference? :shrug:

Got it quite bad in Worcestershire. It's spitting with rain at the moment. No sign of any wind.

Oh, we do have an amber wind warning and a yellow rain warning from the met office. What's the difference? :shrug:

One is amber and one is yellow. One is also for the rain and the other for the wind... :lol::p

• Like 1

One is amber and one is yellow. One is also for the rain and the other for the wind... :lol::p

Thanks for clearing that up. It's simple when its explained clearly like that :thumbs:

I just found this pic demonstrating the terrible damage caused and aftermath of the last storm we had.

Stay safe people.

251B8D55-D272-4A2F-AB69-344EEACEE54A-20499-00000DB15DC9D96F_zps4af8c614.jpg

Starting to get pretty savage in plymouth, some of the major roads are closed because of flooding and the Tamar bridge to Cornwall is rumoured shut for the time being due to insane winds. In my opinion tho I feel the whole country over reacts to a bit of bad weather. 😴

Thanks for clearing that up. It's simple when its explained clearly like that :thumbs:

I just found this pic demonstrating the terrible damage caused and aftermath of the last storm we had.

Stay safe people.

I'm sorry mate couldn't help it! :lol:

• Like 1

got to the station this morning to find all trains on the met line of the underground into london are suspended, so I'm at home now. driving home from the station this was just around the corner from me

B23D2585-0253-4EFB-8CD3-BDA59006F703-548-0000006C39289CA0_zps8d4c56c9.jpg

Flytippers eh? beats a mattress and calor gas bottle...