Got back to my car to find this... part two! :@

The Bounty Bar Kid

Some people shouldn't be allowed on the roads. My wife, for example, reversed straight into a large, stationary, orange bus last week, as she left our driveway. It was stopped at the bus stop - you know, the one opposite our house, where it stops every 30 minutes - you know - that one. The one that stops there every 30 minutes to let people off and pick new ones up - you know - A F**KING BUS. And she's got reversing sensors. And she says I'm a bad driver.

• Like 1

Some people shouldn't be allowed on the roads. My wife, for example, reversed straight into a large, stationary, orange bus last week, as she left our driveway. It was stopped at the bus stop - you know, the one opposite our house, where it stops every 30 minutes - you know - that one. The one that stops there every 30 minutes to let people off and pick new ones up - you know - A F**KING BUS. And she's got reversing sensors. And she says I'm a bad driver.

Congratulations on your recent new single life :lol:

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

• Like 1

The smart power knows when the battery gets low, so it stops drawing on it until after the next ignition on. I believe over the course of a night it shouldn't be problem. Two weeks on holiday though and you won't get full coverage!