Got back to my car to find this... part two! :@

The Bounty Bar Kid

Go private, just like last time. Yeah I got that fixed last year.

That sucks but I guess it's better than paying the excess and then having your insurance shoot up the following year. Hope you can get this sorted at a reasonable price as this sort of thing is never nice to deal with.

Go private, just like last time. Yeah I got that fixed last year.

That sucks but I guess it's better than paying the excess and then having your insurance shoot up the following year. Hope you can get this sorted at a reasonable price as this sort of thing is never nice to deal with.

Well I have got protected no claims but I'm sure it'll bump up my insurance quote next year.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I bet it was the girl who lives next to me who runs a Nissan people carrier, there isn't a straight panel on the car and also each panel has about 6 different colours of paint that has been scraped from every car she's hit. Your 350 is Kuro black yeah? I'll do a panel check for you LOL. Hope all goes well with your repair.

Dip, what sort of connections do your camera require to get this smart recording thing active? assuming you havnt done it already I may be able to help.

I have all the stuff to do it, I just need help doing it as I don't know where to start to find a live wire to connect it to and also how to access it. Ie removing dashboard.

• 2 weeks later...

Just read part 1 and finished reading this thread... Feel very upset and angry mate.

Gutted for ya and hope you get it fixed and have no more problems for the future !

..Now where did I put my knife again.. lol :rant:

Also I'm very curious about the Smart-Cam you're trying to get fitted and set up..

I had a gander on a website and there is a twin cam set for £300 roughly that i'll be picking up in the next month or so.

How are you planning to run it off your battery? Does/will it drain the battery Cif parking mode is enabled?

Send me a PM with details if it's easier :thumbs: