I am a newbie too

Hi all,

I am Taj from the midlands. I have been wanting to buy one of these cars for few years. I think I will be in the position to buy one in the new year. I am looking to do my research before then. I might have to move to Denmark in a year or so, the early cars in that country go for around £25-30K.

Any help and tips of what car to get and what to look out for will be appreciated. I want a Uk spec GT as I had a Japanese import before and dont want to deal with the extra insurance faff that comes with it.

Hello Taj. Get yourself along to RAF Cosford near Wolverhampton tomorrow (Saturday). There'll be a load of us Zed owners with our cars there and will happily talk to you about them. :thumbs:

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome. I really appreciate it.

Just a little background on why cars are so expensive in Denmark they have 180% tax on cars. So even if I took and English one over I would have to pay the difference to the tax man.

14N sorry mate I saw your post a bit late. I had already come back to London to visit the folks. Maybe next time.

Thank you all again