Hello from newbie

350zedd

Hi everyone,

I'm an old git living near Brechfa Forest in Carmarthenshire.

I've been building my own house for years so have not had any spare cash to splash about on motors.

The house is complete more or less so I'm now on the look out for a 350Z.

They seem to be a bit thin on the ground around these parts so looks like I'm gonna have to travel.

I'm looking to spend between £5k-£10k and have noticed that prices vary quite a lot on model years.

Is there a big difference in the later models with 300+bhp? and does the GT4 command a higher price than normal GT's....Thanks!

There is one in Bristol for £8900 but I dont really want to pay a premium for a special edition.

Rather have one with with a few less miles on it for a similar price.

Also, looks like I'll be getting one pre 06 due to to the tax hike. Work from home so most use will be at weekends.

Welcome to the club. I did the same as you and got a 55 plate just prior to the tax hike. You should be able to get a really nice example for the money your looking to spend and with some spare cash from 10k.

My understanding of the post 06 ones is an uprated interior and the increase in bhp. Others with more experience will be able to give you a better idea.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Edited by wizurd
  • Like 1

Trust me, the extra £200 per year for tax is worth it if you get yourself a nice HR (07+ with twin intakes and bulge bonnet) or a late 06 with uprated interior, bumper, lights and 20 more ponies :thumbs: