Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!

mattross1313

This has presented me with a dilemma. I don't game as much as I used to so sold my Xbox 360 a while ago (still play games on the PC from time to time). The reviews make it sound very good and I have enjoyed previous GTAs. I'm just not sure whether to buy a game and a console to play it on when the new Xbox is on the horizon. From what I've read, the new Xbox won't play 360 games. Just not sure if its worth the money.....

Ummmm, decided to take rosie out for a quick spin after the service and happened to end up at tescos lol.

3 blokes all in the queue, each with a copy of the game. Second guy had loads of energy drinks so a big night for him then. Lady on the counter said they had a queue of over 150 people the previous night....mad....absolutely mad, i only went there for milk....cough cough

It's utterly superb. I spent about 6 hours with it yesterday, and I've not even scratched the surface. I spent a while watching TV, playing some tennis, did a race, smashed some mugger up and gave the lady her bag back, got a 'fro, and I've not even done the first heist yet.

It's good. It's very good. The character acting and motion is way above anything I've ever seen in a game. The step up in detail is massive too.

You can tell that R* have been trolling us with those other games like Read Dead Redemption and Bully as these were clearly testers for what they were building up to with this engine, they just happened to be grade A games too. The combat is basically Read Dead, then it backs out and becomes GTA4 again, but much much better. As smooth and polished as you'll ever see.

Same old GTA though. I've already done 3 missions where you got to get something, turns into a gunfight, then you have to chase someone down on a motorbike.

• Like 1

Ssssshhhhhhh

I really want to just leave work and go and play this, tbh. Haven't felt like that about a game in a long time. Reading about other people's experiences with this across various forums makes me realise that I've barely scratched the surface, and that everyone is having a different experience so far.

Ssssshhhhhhh

I really want to just leave work and go and play this, tbh. Haven't felt like that about a game in a long time. Reading about other people's experiences with this across various forums makes me realise that I've barely scratched the surface, and that everyone is having a different experience so far.

Me also! I think this is going to be one of those games that you can never complete! Looking forward to the online stuff!

I done a few missions until u steal a 4x4 with a guy in the back with a pistol and u shaft the garage owner.

After that I just free roamed and went for lap dances an whiskey

This is precisely what i did, and in that order too... weird!

The car handling isnt great though... there's no inertia when cornering etc.